Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: - Red Cliff -

Default - Red Cliff -

I just bought the dvd a few days ago and just watched it all i can say is "WOW"!

I've gotta commend John Woo of being so ture to the stroy that we know and love, the battles are amazing and the non battle seance are even better! The actors are great both the actors who played Zhou Yu and Zhuge Liang were simply amazing.

i really can't wait for the second part T_T

But if you get the chance to watch it, WATCH IT !!!

I already have part 1 and 2. Chang Chen is my favorite since he portratyed Sun Quan. This is by far the best movie I seen in a long time! I'll probably end up watching it again sometime this week if I am in the mood. ^^
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

I watched the Part 1 I really like Zhuge Liang cause he looks really smart :3 Plus that's my favourite actor :3 Sun Quan looks good too but too few scenes of him >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Insp. Chin View Post
    I watched the Part 1 I really like Zhuge Liang cause he looks really smart :3 Plus that's my favourite actor :3 Sun Quan looks good too but too few scenes of him >.<
    Well I am not going to spoil much for those who didn't view part 2 yet but he does get a lot more scenes later on. I agree though, Zhuge Liang is really smart and he also makes me laugh too when he outsmarts Wei lol. ^^
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

Im starting to watch it with Gischie on Weds night, cant wait! (Thanks for pointing it out at mem Jas ^^)

Ye i really like Takeshi Kaneshiro's acting, in all the movies i've seen him in he's been really good.

I've gotta say This movie is in my top ten, i really wasn't expecting anything that special, but i have to say i was impressed, which is hard to do !

I can't wait to see part 2.

Any time Will. I might watch it again this week =P and it really got me in the mood to play Dinny hahahahaha

I own the Hong Kong versions of both movies on Blu Ray. Combined this movie is probably in my top 5 favorite movies ever.

Hmm, i wonder if they are still planning on bringing it to Euro and the States. They were supposed to condense them into one movie, but I havent heard anything new on that. Not that I really care. I was just interested on what they would have cut out for that release.

So Will did you watch it yet ?

Just watched part 2 for this movie and all i can say is "WOW" as a conbo with part 1, it definitely makes it into my top 10 best movies of all time
    It's fun so try it :

http://marwaha.mybrute.com

Fight me ! =P

Thread Information