Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: - Red Cliff -

Just watched some of the part 1 recently with French subtitles & Chinese voices, and it was very awesome ^^ The starting during the battle reminds me others Asian superb movies. Then Zhuge Liang has a great role, Zhou Yu & Xiao Qiao are so sweet, and lol Sun Quan is so young -the actor reminds me one of my Chinese teacher XD
    Wish I can succeed to watch the entire movie ^^ without troubling my family -_- well I should buy the one with French voice version, maybe they'll more like it.
    Last edited by Qing Long; 04-06-09 at 10:58 PM.
    Blog Officiel de TECMO KOEI France

http://u.jimdo.com/www32/o/s79eea1ce...humb/image.jpg

Sorry for my bad English, please, forgive my mistakes and
    /or feel free to correct it, thank you ~

IT'S MY FAVORITE MOVIE! I saw both parts of this film. I also like "3 Kingdoms: Revival of dragon" about Zhao Yun, my favorite character!

Ye i loved the acting of both Tony Leung Chiu Wai who portrayed Zhou Yu and i especially liked Takeshi Kaneshiro who portrayed Zhuge Liang, and i loved the relationship between those two. Ye i can go on and on about this movie XD lol
    It's fun so try it :

http://marwaha.mybrute.com

Fight me ! =P

Zhuge Liang, Zhang Fei, and Guan Yu were definately the easiest characters on figuring out who they were. They look so similar to the characters in the game.

This is one of my favorite movies too. It's so good and the action is awesome. The main characters are beastly.

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 31-07-09 at 03:50 PM.

Is part 2 the one which has recently came out in cinema? Well I say recently but I saw Angels and Demons not long ago and Red Cliff was advertised. Or have they shrunk it into 1 film to be released in England?

Edit: Never mind I re-read the thread and it looks it has been shrunk into 1 film.
    Last edited by Cao Ren; 27-07-09 at 08:21 PM.

there is a DVD?@?!?! i did see a movie about zhao yun i think it was called revival of the dragon? or something like it.. but thats not red cliff anyway.. hmz..

where do i find the dvd? there is nothing in my country :l
    I never seen it.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

Ok i just have watched part 1 and 2.

HOLY ****

it was 100 times better than i expected, i laughed so hard when zhang fei in turtle formation LOL!!!

Also, i hope they 1: make also a movie about nobunaga.
    2: make also a movie about shu vs wu (guan yu death, also liu bei angry to yi ling)
    same actors.

hmm, im glad i read this topic.

Only, the ending i think was very corny and it wasnt at all like romance of the three kingdoms..
    SPOILER: (highlight to read)
    why didnt caocao escape? He shouldve escaped and let go by guan yu not let go by the whole army, the ending scene was retarded
    Last edited by Mousou hat; 29-07-09 at 11:51 AM.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

:/ yeah, I was hoping to see Cao Cao escapes and got ambushed by many Shu general. But maybe the producer cut it because of the time length and the budget.. Another fun thing is when Zhou Yu tricked his old-friend )
    I pray for the day I can play WO2 and SW3 in PC version...!!
    /)(\
    (>_<)
    -----
    If you're interested in having your own Igo set o.o
    My DevART
    My Facebook

i love the part where zhuge liang gets all the arrows by bringing a bunch of ships with hay on them. I thought that part was hilarious.

Yea it was very well played (both the scene and the actual tactic )

Thread Information