Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edit Ending For Empires

Unhappy Edit Ending For Empires

I loved the edit ending for DW4E. I could add my edit officers to it but I was crushed when I found out I couldn't do that with DW5E. Listen once you put something in it stays there! I can't wait for DW6E. Hopefully Koei has learned from their mistakes, I'm trying to sound mad, I'm not mad I'm just disappointed. However I still like Koei's DW and SW games. There the best! ^^

Sorry. It's supposed to say "I'm NOT trying to sound mad" XD;

Ah yeah, all the custom movies you could make, I miss that, those features, had hours of fun with them, especially in Dynasty Warriors 3 I think it was, may have been 4, also miss the old bodyguard system, made me feel a little less lonely.

yeah the old bodyguard system was good, but i got so annoyed when all 8 of my elite bodyguards stole my officer kills, i was struggling to kill before them! so i really do likethe bodyguard system noe, and the way they're ranked. i also liked the movie edit system, my favourite was in 5 i had such good fill ins for each position. man i hopethey bring it back
    i dont lie, i bend the truth

the only unchangeable thing is that things change.

http://www.thegamehomepage.com/stupidity/0.gif

Actually, I think I read somewhere that said that you can actually do all of those movie edits...Which I thought was really quite fun on DW4E ^^

Also, this thread should be in the Empires section, so I'll just move that now

Yes. I'm glad there are some ppl who agree. ^^ The bodyguard edit mode was kinda cool I agree.

Default Ack!!

Sheesh! Where are my manners? Oh! there they are. Anyways Introduction:

Hi hi! ^^ I'm new here and my name is Kuzai Kitty. ^^ I try my best to be nice to ppl and treat others as equals. I have many nicknames but you can just call me Kuzai. ^^ My fav. video game is Dynasty Warriors. I bet none you here know what that is! XD jk jk. I hope we can be good friends. Or maybe not. But at the least I hope I can be a great person to all of you. ^^

Default Agreed

Hey sis. XD
    I agree completely. I LOVED that edit ending thingy where you could add your edit officers to it. It was kewl. I admit I like the other edit endings too, but you just can't add your edited officers to it. Oh well, I guess no game is perfect.

LOL, the funniest thing was to make characters like Meng Huo, Dong Zhuo and Xu Zhu do the dancing bits >.< it might not have been pretty, but funny to watch

Also, welcome to the forum, there is actually an introduction thread in the members section

lol that was so funny. I loved making up the endings. the funnier the better. lol
    Last edited by little_zhurong; 03-04-09 at 08:57 PM.

Wow I never actually thought Meng Huo and the others to dance. Dat would be creepy. @_@

Thread Information