Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xing Cai

Default Xing Cai

Xing Cai is one of my favourites in shu its ashame she didn't make it in DW6
    Last edited by GanNing4Eva; 06-04-09 at 03:22 AM.

I haven't ever really liked her, but I wouldn't say that I hate any character (except Yoshimoto ) Seriously I did not like her voice like many people didn't, and was glad it changed to something much more bareable in Warriors Orochi.

I liked Xing Cai. I was disappointed that she wasn't in DW6. What is Warriors Orochi?

Warriors Orochi is a spin-off combining both the cast of DW and SW to fight this person called Orochi. Fuses both Japan and China together.

Check YouTube videos for what I mean.

Thank you It looks such a cool game.
    Last edited by little_zhurong; 06-04-09 at 05:17 PM.

I dislike Xing Cai. This girl has no personality and her voice is beyond annoying. What makes it worse, is that she has a crappy moveset and weapon.
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

To be honest I wasn't disappointed she missed the cut in DW6, her voice acting was pretty annoying and I wasn't overly keen on her moveset. But I also disliked the fact she had so little historical relation to the game, if you think about it there are other characters out there with far more historical importance that are missing out because of her simply upping the female numbers.

I can understand why she is there, but I wouldn't be disappointed if she didn't return outside of the WO series again, she wasn't too bad there - maybe she can just remain a WO only character now, it's probably better for her that way.

Well,I hate her.
    Xing Cai has an annoying voice,her moveset isn't that good (only her Musou attack is ok) and,well,I didn't get the point of her "love story" with Guan Ping.
    She's a charcter,where I say,cut her out and bring in a character,who really deserves it (Liao Hua,Cao Hong,Cheng Pu and others). I'm not a person who is happy about that characters are cut,but if I had the chance to decide,whether she or e.g. Cheng Pu should be in the game,I'd definatley take Cheng Pu...

I really want Xing Cai back for DW7/Strikeforce 2.
    If shes that annoying defeat her faster or somthing.
    The character attracted most of the girls i know into playing it including my girlfriend.
    I also liked the way shes the ONLY Character to use a shield in a swordfight, Perhaps her new weapon should be Shield, Sword based? I have no idea what shes like in other games, I assumed she was completly left in the dark.

Personally, I think she is quite an epic character
    Her wepons are far better then most, And smarter, The mst, I mean come on, Would you really doubt someone who has the mental capacity to use a shield, With a long reach weapon. (And not using a random slab of cemement/lamp xD )
    She was my first played character and i enjoyed her alot
    If her voice is really that annoying then change it to another language (To add some humor if you really want) Ignore it and just get on with the game you want to play, Or put some music on. :/
    Just my opinion, I personally think everyone should have a chance to play as a character they like in a game they like

Thread Information