Thread: Fu Xi, Nu Wa, or Taigong Wang?

Default Fu Xi, Nu Wa, or Taigong Wang?

The three mystics that can pack a punch. My favorite would have to be Nu Wa. She has a beautiful character design, and a great move set (especially her R1 special). Next would be Taigong Wang. His move set is also sweet. He has an awesome personality too. I don't really like Fu Xi. His attacks are too slow for my liking.

*Order favorite to least favorite
    -Why?

My favorite would be Taigong Wang, he has a good moveset and is pretty fun to play. His moves are really cool. He reminds me of the new Lu Xun a little bit. I wonder if thats what they based his look off of.

Next would be Nu Wa. She is more fun to play than Fu Xi which is really my only reason.

Last, Fu Xi of course. I just don't like big swords. I loved Ma Chao until he got his big sword in DW6E. Also, i don't really like Guan Ping's old sword either. Big Swords are kinda slow and boring to me and are only amusing to play to a certain extent. Fu Xi at least looks cool.

My favourite of the mystics would have to be Fu Xi (given that you have almighty on your weapon), who can really lay down the damage

then it would be Nu Wa, who das an overall goo assortment of combinations you can use

last would be Taigong, i like him, its just i dont really like his weapon all that much

First, Fu Xi. Great sword was one of my favourite movesets in DW4/5XL's edit modes. Plus he has an okay personality and nice costumes (save his third. WTF blue skin?)

Second, Wang. Lol, Wang. That's a name I really wouldn't like to have. Anyway, he is ok if a bit awkward when he "fishes" during his musou. I don't like his attitude, though.

Last is Nu Wa. Why is she so obsessed that no one touch her? If you don't want people to touch you, then put on some more clothes, or conjure a barrier as your R1. Jeez. She's so high-and-mighty I always kill her first in Orochi's last scenario. See? I touched you. Eat my shorts, hag!
    Plus, her rapier & shield moveset doesn't cut it for me.
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

Taigong Wang: love his moveset
    Nu wa: cool her moveset is alright
    Fu Xi: SO SLOW!!

Fu Xi.
    I like his personality and love his voice. A character's voice is what interests me. However, too much like he's dressed for Bladestorm, it would have suited him more outfitted like he was in DW3.

Nu Wa.
    Obvious good looks, fun moveset.

Taigong Wang.
    I don't like his voice or really his personality. Moves are okay, but that's it.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 19-09-09 at 01:19 PM.

In order of favourites of the mystics I would say:

Nu Wa:
    Stunning and beautiful character design. Her moveset is great too and her voice fits the character perfectly. She seems quite mysterious too which I personally like.

Fu Xi:
    Great character design although I'm not too keen on his head piece thingy! Echoing what LittleDragonZ said his personality is great and he does look a little like he could've stepped out from Baldestorm but still another great character.

Taigong Wang:
    Again another great character design but for me he comes off as being a bit of a slimeball for my liking and a little creepy!

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Thread Information