Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DW6 Horse Question

Default DW6 Horse Question

Just wondering, is there a horse that can learn both Renbu Gait and Musou Spirit?

I just like those horse bonuses the most but don't have any horses that know both yet. :P

You can only have both,if you have a unique horse,such as Red Hare.

is true, a unigue horse can have three regular skills and one unique skill, you can only get each skill on a certain level for the horse(ex. iff the horse is level 2, the skills it can get are, and i think this im not sure;arrow dance, find weapon,find saddle) the rest you get from level 4, and then the last unique on on level 5, along with the third skill, but if your horse is not unique, it cannot get those two skills together

yeh, only rare horses but even then, of my 8 rare horses, only 1 has been reared to renbu gait and musou gauge.

my ebon king
    jagged foot

Quote Originally Posted by mp99 View Post
    yeh, only rare horses but even then, of my 8 rare horses, only 1 has been reared to renbu gait and musou gauge.

my ebon king
    jagged foot
    Lol,I have 5 rare horeses and 4 have both renbu gait and musou spirit. Only one horse has only renbu gait,but it has Find Saddle and Find Weapon on it. It's an auburn king,and it has lightning element,so I use it to get weapons on He Fei Castle,Chaos.^^

nice!! sounds awsome to have such line up in the barn yard!

but there's many more variations in non-rare horses. did u know u can get grey thunder? i've eeen many grey flames, ebon ice, auborn flames but my first thunder type horse

eyes miss nothing physique of untold power(as comon as u can get!!!!)

This whole horse farming deal is very annoying. So far, I only found Ebon King yesterday that had both "Eyes consider the World" and "Heavenly Physique" named Royal Boulder with great stats thanks to Lu Bu and Sun Jian's Horsemanship skill. I forget which stage and character I was using but that was just pure luck. I am trying to get the others but I keep getting ones that are "Eyes miss nothing" and "Heavenly Physique" now. :angry:
    Last edited by Jiahe; 15-04-09 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks guys, well it seems only horse farming (which I've yet to do) is the answer. I've read about horse farming a bit though and it sounds rather frustrating and random, I think I'll worry about my targets and Musou modes instead...

Yes, it is frustrasting because it's base all off of luck. The two rare horses I got, I didn't even use those stupid time tricks because it's just too much of a hassle. Your best bet is to max out Liu Bei to 50 that way he has his skill "Lady Luck". From there, you have a better chance of finding rare horses. Last night I was able to aqcuire another rare horse, the Dappler King with Liu Bei in the YTR stage after getting the saddle from the box.

The locations are found here under section 2.5. Hope that helps.

Yeah,Horse Farming is very frustrating. I gave it up and get sometimes rare horses when I normally play for fun,but I always have them. If there had just been an easier way to get the rare horses...

Thread Information