Thread: Musou Characters

Default Musou Characters

I hate asking questions like this because it makes me sound like a noob and i hate being noobie.

am i under the false impression that you cannot unlock every all the characters for musou mode or is it just me.

you see i have unlocked everyone for free mode and challenge mode (except Ma Chao but i know how to get him on the battle of han zhong) but i only have 5 characters for each force. namely

Shu: Zhao Yun, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei and Zhuge Liang.
    Wei: Xiahou Dun, Dian Wei, Sima Yi, Cao Cao, and Zhang Liao
    Wu: Zhou Yu, Lu Xun, Sun Shang Xiang, Sun Jian and Gan Ning.
    Other: Diao Chan and Lu Bu.

is that all or are there others if there are how do i get them. thanks alot in advance.
    i dont lie, i bend the truth

the only unchangeable thing is that things change.

http://www.thegamehomepage.com/stupidity/0.gif

Im afraid those are the only 17 characters that have a musou mode, all the rest can only be played in Free Mode, or if you play 2P musou mode, thats all. It has been a change that really got quite a few people annoyed, and I can really see why, it really shortens the amount of replay value you can get from the game, which I find to be quite a bit aspect that could either make or break a game -_-

that was another thing i loved in DW5 the fact that EVERY character had a legend mode. i could really lose my faith in the DW series if they dont bring that back. they may aswell have not included the other characters.

thanks though GLP (can i call you that? )

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    all the rest can only be played in Free Mode, or if you play 2P musou mode
    That part I highlighted helps make up for the loss of the story modes a little, well at least if you have someone you can partner with to play the game. You or your friend plays a Musou mode of one of those characters, the other uses one that doesn't have a story mode. You can extend the value of the game a bit that way, my fiancée and I have taken advantage of that a few times which is awesome.

But yeah, just 17 story modes is not ideal - but that's because we are used to be spoilt with so many. If you think about most other games to have 17 story modes is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
    But yeah, just 17 story modes is not ideal - but that's because we are used to be spoilt with so many. If you think about most other games to have 17 story modes is massive.
    Thats pretty true though, most games you would find that more than 10-15 story modes would be quite generous, but since the DW series has given us loads of characters each with their own story, we get attached to that amount...so when that goes down...a lot, we get a bit angry about it

@ebil shrimp: sure, everyone else calls me GLP

i suppose it is quite massive to have 17 story modes, butwhen each persons is quite short that kind of puts down the value of the amount of stories.

for instance i completethe game in less than a week and i've been filling everyons stats since.

its not so much the amount that actualy bugs methough. itsthe factthat people like sun jian have a musou and half the stories are made up, but Sun Quan has alot of battles he could have done but he has no musou.

ah well whats done is done. at least the gameplays worth it

Thread Information