Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parasite Eve Series

1st one, no never released in pal countries to my knowledge. 2nd one, got it off the psn recently and finished it. It certainly brings back memories. Its pretty interesting playing around with powers.

The 3rd Birthday is what it is. Not sure whos birthday but I am indifferent to it.

SPOILER: (highlight to read)
    Just imagine turning up for 10 seconds for a birthday just to get shot in the head.

I remember renting Parasite Eve 2 back when it was released, but I never played through the whole thing. I've played through The 3rd Birthday several times though, and I think it's a decent game, though it's kind of short and the story is pretty confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I remember renting Parasite Eve 2 back when it was released, but I never played through the whole thing. I've played through The 3rd Birthday several times though, and I think it's a decent game, though it's kind of short and the story is pretty confusing.
    The 3rd Birthday is pretty confusing but a decent entry into the series. Very short though, too short actually. I've played through the first quite a few times and never get bored of it. I found the appearance of:

SPOILER: (highlight to read)
    Kunihiko Maeda

in The 3rd Birthday quite weird, they (this person) just seemed odd. Glad this person made an appearance though. I really hope we get a fourth entry into the series whether it be for PSVita or PS3 & XBOX360.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Thread Information