Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will you be in DW?

Cool

Well, I'd pick Gan Ning but I dislike his model in DW6.

So I'll go for Zhang Liao.

Quote Originally Posted by lordofjiaozhi View Post
    i would be ma chao or jiang wei, someone in shu, SHU ROCKS!
    Yes my friend, Shu does rock. I would be either Guan Yu or Xing Cai...I love Xing Cai.

i would be cao pi

I would choose Zhou Yu, he is my favorite character and is a hero in the battle of Chi Bi.(Red Cliff)

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 26-07-09 at 06:37 PM.

Sun Jian, decedent of Sun Tzu and passionate leader. The Tiger of Jiang Dong is at least one of my favorite characters, more surely though the one I most identify with.

I would be Xiahou Dun mainly becuase he plays the biggest part in Wei and also because he's the only person ever to rival Lu bu.

O and i almost forgot my cousin (cao cao lives longest out of Sun Jian,Liu Bei and Cao Cao) and also im brother to the best archer (Xiahou Yuan).

Wei 4 life ^^
    Last edited by Dynasty Heroes; 24-07-09 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty Heroes View Post
    I would be Xiahou Dun mainly becuase he plays the biggest part in Wei and also because he's the only person ever to rival Lu bu.

O and i almost forgot my cousin (cao cao lives longest out of Sun Jian,Liu Bei and Cao Cao) and also im brother to the best archer (Xiahou Yuan).

Wei 4 life ^^
    Sorry,but Liu Bei lives longer than Cao Cao...even if it's only three years. Sad,but oh well.
    I could be Ling Tong. I don't like that guy,but he's lazy,just like me.

But I want to be Cao Cao. And listen to Cheng Yu in Chi Bi and stop the attack,so I can save soldiers and don't have a great defeat.

I would be.....Zhao Yun, Jiang Wei, or Zuo Ci. xD

i would be zhang liao b/c he is pretty cool. and he looks cool too.

dynasty heroes u r so rong. the best archer in the has gotta be haung zhong. go look it up. i have studied them b4. and also no one can rival lu bu. he is good at everything including: martial arts, horse riding, archery, and combat. Only if he was a little smarter he would be godlike. Zhao Yun is probably the only one that could match up to him
    Last edited by God-Like Phoenix; 26-07-09 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfballa23 View Post
    dynasty heroes u r so rong. the best archer in the has gotta be haung zhong. go look it up. i have studied them b4. and also no one can rival lu bu. he is good at everything including: martial arts, horse riding, archery, and combat. Only if he was a little smarter he would be godlike. Zhao Yun is probably the only one that could match up to him
    Haha,Lu Bu had to be MUCH smarter,without Chen Gong,he was nothing as a ruler.
    And no,I don't think Zhao Yun could match him. The three brothers couldn't match him,Dian Wei and Xu Zhu couldn't. And I don't think Zhao Yun alone was better than the three brothers together.
    And yeah,Huang Zhong was the better archer.

Thread Information