Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DW roleplay

Default DW roleplay

i wasntsure which topic to post this in so i thought this one.

basically i thought it would be fun to do a roleplay game of dynasty warriors right here. you can be any character any force from antime, even your made up ones.

the one rule i ask is that you dont meet with someone elses character and make actions for them unless you have spoken to them beforehand, this way everyone stays happy.

i'll start incase your still confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Zhuge Liao woke with a start, what was that raucous shouting about?
    he flung on a robe and put his hand on his weapon geminius, he left his shack and was heading to the cause of the disturbance when he heard a chilling voice. "Round them all up! kill them all, they're only peasants kill them!" Evidently they hadn't heard of him, this was a nugget for him. somehow h managed to hide geminius beneath his robe and followed the bandits (or thats who he assumed them to be) tothe town middle. just as he heard the mans weapon unsheath he drew back and swung his weapon in an arc, killing the unexpecting man instantly. Now to save the others. he travelled round the perimeter of his village seeing the remains of the dead everywhere he went. from those he say he estimated about half the occupants were still alive, making about 200 men women and children. then he saw them all. hearded like a group of sheep, some wih anger, some impassive and unseeing but most weeping in sorrow. However he did not see his wife, Ji Xiao,he felt a tear at hiseye but swept it aside. now was not the time for sadness now was the time for compoure and strategy, but how could he manage to take so many on his own.......

--------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone would lik to join this part of the story feel free buti can only have 3 joiners at max for this part.

have fun!
    i dont lie, i bend the truth

the only unchangeable thing is that things change.

http://www.thegamehomepage.com/stupidity/0.gif

as zhuge liao thought about it a peasant named Zhao Shi came up and said thank you for helping my village i have come to help you in your endeavor. As zhuge liao accepted his offer the rest of the bandits came up and..........

man this post is really slow

...started attacking Zhuge Liao because he was taking too long to make a choice...

Then Zhao Shi took his scimitar spear and in one wide arc killed 5 bandit ripping through skin and bone "We have to get out of here" Zhao Shi says Then Zhuge Liao says....

"NO WAY! I WILL FIND MY FAMILY!"...

"okay but we have to hurry" Zhao Shi said as he wiped another bandit off his scimitar spear. but where should we look first we dont have much time.

"Hmmmm... You take the east and I'll take the west. LET'S MOVE!"

As Zhao Shi searched through the west of the village he saw a horrifying sit peasants strung on the spears of the bandits like trophies This is unhuman Zaho Shi said. He tried to get away but the bandits saw him Zhao Shi laughed you will need more than 20 bandits to defeat me. After 3 minutes all the bandits lay dead. As Zhuge Liao was searching the east......

he found a strange house. It was made of candy. He carefully knocked on the door but it fell down. He saw a witch trapping two poor kids in cages. He quickly killed the witch but... she had enough time to summon her mercenaries. They went after Zhuge Liao and...

Thread Information