Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 460

Thread: Member Welcome Thread

  1. #441
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Hi welcome I hope you enjoy it here.

  2. #442

    Default

    Hello everyone,

    I am James Harrison from UK. I love to interact with new people & like to make new friends always. Hope we will make a great discussion here.

  3. #443
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Just going to post here and briefly introduce myself. Call me Honda, Mr.Honda, or whatever. Name's Chris IRL.

    Been a fan of KOEI games since I got my hands on a copy of DW4, followed quickly by SW1. I'm especially passionate about the SW series as well as the cross-over WO series.

    I'm probably much older than most members, I'm married with 3 daughters and have little spare time these days. I will be as active as I can and look forward to sharing our passion for TK games here.

    Regards,

    Mr.Honda

  4. #444
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Honda View Post
    Just going to post here and briefly introduce myself. Call me Honda, Mr.Honda, or whatever. Name's Chris IRL.

    Been a fan of KOEI games since I got my hands on a copy of DW4, followed quickly by SW1. I'm especially passionate about the SW series as well as the cross-over WO series.

    I'm probably much older than most members, I'm married with 3 daughters and have little spare time these days. I will be as active as I can and look forward to sharing our passion for TK games here.

    Regards,

    Mr.Honda
    Welcome back seems like you plan on being a bit more active then some of the other guys who run the forum glad to see that and hope it continues. This forum seems pretty dead when me and BCD aren't around.
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

    My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

  5. #445
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Well, I'll definitely try to be more active around here.

    There were definitely a few active members doing their part to keep this place alive. Hopefully now we can have a little of both ^_^

  6. #446
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Honda View Post
    Well, I'll definitely try to be more active around here.

    There were definitely a few active members doing their part to keep this place alive. Hopefully now we can have a little of both ^_^
    Well if you're around i'll probably check back every couple of days. Its always good to have new view points on things.
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

    My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

  7. #447
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superbuu3 View Post
    Well if you're around i'll probably check back every couple of days. Its always good to have new view points on things.
    Sounds like a plan!

    I can already tell we are sort of opposites in that I prefer the SW series to the DW series and my experience with DW is mostly through WO series :XD

  8. #448

    Default

    Divine Justice here. Many just call me DJ, which is perfectly fine. I also go by Saitou1024 for most other forums, so you may (or may not ) know me by that handle. My IRL name is Rob, you can call me whichever you like.

    My origins are pretty similar to Mr. Honda, actually. I started with DW4 at a friend's house, but the first Warriors game I actually owned was SW1. I still have very fond memories of that game, with SW being one of my favorite game series of all time. I just recently got SW4 JPN version and I'm having an absolute blast with that. DW8XL CE (PS4) is also on the way, so I'm looking forward to playing some more of that too! DW8 was definitely my favorite DW game, so it'll be great to revisit that game with all of the extra content.

    I think I'll end this here before this becomes too much of an essay. I will also try to be more active here in the future, but the next two weeks or so at the very least look pretty grim with exams looming. After that things should clear up for me for the most part

  9. #449
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Yeah welcome guys
    Hope you'll be able to take over my place here
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  10. #450
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Dragon View Post
    Yeah welcome guys
    Hope you'll be able to take over my place here
    Thanks for holding down the fort for so long

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •