Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Welcome Thread

Hello! I am back after much time away spent sorting out university and accommodation which I am moving to next week and also with unimpressive internet problems...

Hi everyone,

Benoit (aka Iceman57), born 1978, couple, a kid and a king charles cavalier (indeed we are on a .co.uk board).

In charge of press relations for the "Hokuto No Ken" native french speaker fan board : http://www.HokutoLegacy.com.
    Registered on KOEI board in order to pickup some precious information about "Hokuto Musou" annonced for 2010 and that sounds to rock.
    If you have any breaking news, information about this game, details about a PAL version, images, trailers, lists of secondary stories,... that's quite easy : you write me about

I'm a TECMO fan because the first videogame I've ever played in my life was "Bomb Jack" on Amstrad CPC in a village fair.

Kind regards from Paris, France.
    Benoit.
    C'est parce que les puissants cultivent la haine pour mieux diviser les peuples, que des hommes de toutes les époques se dressent pour faire triompher le bien.

Bonjour iceman57. Your born the same year as me ^^. We will try and keep you up to date on Hokuto Musou but currently there is no more info. than what was announced at the press conference.

Dear Leady FF,
    Thanks for the warm welcome

HD pics and official Youtube video link warmly appreciated.
    Already wrote similar questions to Koei Europe press contact a week ago, but the answer was a Simon & Garfunkel score... :
    ... "The sound of silence"

Any leaks, friends in the development team, or information would be great (even rumors).
    I've thousands of "Hokuto warriors" waiting to click on Koei videos on the Hokuto fan board.
    C'est parce que les puissants cultivent la haine pour mieux diviser les peuples, que des hommes de toutes les époques se dressent pour faire triompher le bien.

Welcome to all news members.
    http://moe.mabul.org/up/moe/2010/01/25/img-085144jioti.jpg
    PlayStation®Network : Hamsticy
    Sorry for my bad English (English isn't my first language),
    please, forgive my mistakes, thank you ~

'Lo everyone, RPG fanatic here.

I live in the UK, and only really began following Koei after they merged with Tecmo and when I discovered they had brought over some of Nippon Ichi Software's stuff like Soul Nomad (easily one of my favourite PS2 games). Haven't been able to find the PS2 Dynasty Warriors games aside from 3, and it was pretty good.

I came across this site when hunting for news on Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days during the summer, and I've been lurking since then. Figured I might as well join now.

Default crystal here!

hello everyone...
    I'm crystal from Philippines..
    I'm a newbie in this forum...
    glad to be part and hope to meet other
    members of this forum...

I'm a fan of rpg and fps games..
    but not really good at it..lol...

"It's so good to be true"
    dressup games | dress up games | dress up

@Gilgamesh1317: Hi...welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here (^.^) It seems that we enjoy Koei for different games, but I guess that shouldnt matter all that much. Hope to see you around the forum sometime, and if you have any questions about the forum, feel free to send a message my way....I can try to help as much as I can (^.^)

@crystal: Hey, welcome also to the forum . . . hopefully you will enjoy it here as most of us already do I guess it doesnt really matter if you are all that good at games or not, just as long as you enjoy playing them...thats why I started playing video games (^.^) Also, as I said before....any troubles or problems, let me know, and I will try help you with it.... see you around (^.^)

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    @crystal: Hey, welcome also to the forum . . . hopefully you will enjoy it here as most of us already do I guess it doesnt really matter if you are all that good at games or not, just as long as you enjoy playing them...thats why I started playing video games (^.^) Also, as I said before....any troubles or problems, let me know, and I will try help you with it.... see you around (^.^)
    you're right...!just enjoy playing...
    anyways , thanks for the welcome....

Hello everyone, I'm Raymond. You can call me Drakh if you want. I'm from the Netherland and I joined this website as I am a big fan of (J)RPG's. I am a frequent visitor and decided that I should join the forums. (My intro is actually the same as Gilgamesh1317, came looking for Disgaea 2 info and lurked around since then for new info on Koei published games)

I am a fan of Nippon Ichi and their Disgaea series and Ar Tonelico. I have also played other series and am still discovering great new (or older) games. My main platforms are currently PS2&3 and the PSP.

Nice to meet you all!

Thread Information