Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hardest "Warriors" game

DW3 for me with a Lu Bu who is actually a challenge and very powerful, incredibly deadly crossbow men and the fact even basic infantry can be tough to take down and take you down just as fast.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

i would say DWSF is the hardest when your on your own at least. urgh. the fact of mastering different.... err types is just so annoying.
    i dont lie, i bend the truth

the only unchangeable thing is that things change.

http://www.thegamehomepage.com/stupidity/0.gif

I think DW 3 is the hardest Warriors Game for me. Then comes DW6 on Chaos. Lu Bus Battle at the Hu Lao Gate is very hard on chaos.

I think DW3 was the hardest of them actually, the battlefields were large and hard to get across quickly - particularly without the now common horse call ability. Archers were more dangerous then ever, and hiding in weird places ready to shoot you down. Lu Bu is tough as nails in it as well, I felt DW3 really did make the fear of fighting him a reality, just run!

DW2's Lu Bu is by far the hardest to beat, and the enemies attack very often, making impossible to take down the commander as soon as the battle started..
    Now enemies look like zombies

WO Koshi Castle, DW6 Hu Lao Gate Lu Bu side, whole DW4 Empire Mode on Hard... SCARY!

Probably DW3/XL, but that would likely be to me favoring because of how fun it's along with the challenges getting the special weapons. Yi Ling, Siege of He Fei, Wu Zhang Plains to name a few levels where I would be running around with very low health. It was quite chaotic.

Games like WO, Strikeforce and DW6 were tough at first. But after a learning curve, you learn all about the game and have a much easier time. Though I am happy about DW6 becoming tougher after how easy DW5 was with the Musou Rage item.

The Xtreme Legends games give me the chance to get stressed over a few Legend Modes. I remember how annoyed I got trying to get Zhao Yun's level 11 weapon on DW4XL. Whereas I think the Empires games are easy apart from when you purposely make it a challenge, like letting the enemy conquer most of the land.

Dynasty Warriors 3 is the hardest to beat. You die easier and your enemies seem to be extremely strong even on easy mode..

Thread Information