Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardest "Warriors" game

Smile Hardest "Warriors" game

Hey guys. I just wanna ask everybody do you think that this is the hardest "Warriors" game to date. I mean sure you have 3 characters at your disposal but if you pick the difficulty on Hard or Chaos, no matter what level your characters are even at lvl. 99 you just seem to die so easily especially in Koshi Castle where Lu bu can beat you up in like 3 hits. So just wanna get your thoughts if you think that its hard to beat a stage on Chaos in Warriors Orochi. p.s. this is concerning WO1.

Agree with Lu Bu, I usually watch my bro playing his fav stage, Koshi Castle. He's always cautious when he's about to meet Keiji & generals, Lu Bu, and Orochi. =/ they're scary but my bro enjoys it, wonders why...
    I pray for the day I can play WO2 and SW3 in PC version...!!
    /)(\
    (>_<)
    -----
    If you're interested in having your own Igo set o.o
    My DevART
    My Facebook

Yes, the Chaos in WO series is like impossible to win. I think the enemies are more aggressive on this one. The weapon fusion system is good at least

Quote Originally Posted by Insp. Chin View Post
    Yes, the Chaos in WO series is like impossible to win. I think the enemies are more aggressive on this one. The weapon fusion system is good at least
    xD lol, I always replay stages for the sake of weapon elements, so i can perfecten the weapom of the char that my bro going to use in hard and chaos mode
    I pray for the day I can play WO2 and SW3 in PC version...!!
    /)(\
    (>_<)
    -----
    If you're interested in having your own Igo set o.o
    My DevART
    My Facebook

Dynasty Warriors 2 provided a bit of a challenge which at times was frustrating but the game was enjoyable play. I thought the ongoing attacks on officers that regain health or double defense/attack boost after you knock them on the ground so many times was just beyond annoying lol.

As far as this series goes, I thought WO1 was a bit more "hard" considering I tried Wu Story 8 in Chaos mode... I got killed in 2 hits lol. WO2 on the other hand has toned down it's aggressiveness on Chaos mode a lot which made the game easier to play through for me.
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

Yes, WO difficulty is a surprise when you play it in the first times, hopefully switch characters system help for the gameplay ^^ And if you play in 2Players, we think the game is easier than 1P Plus weapon system and some tips, it go cool to play. (By the way, maybe treasures does some effects on characters, I think, but I didn't remember well ^^'''')
    However, I didn't tried to play the last stages in Chaos Mode yet, maybe I'll try it just for being defeated in 2 seconds for fun ^^'
    Blog Officiel de TECMO KOEI France

http://u.jimdo.com/www32/o/s79eea1ce...humb/image.jpg

Sorry for my bad English, please, forgive my mistakes and
    /or feel free to correct it, thank you ~

Samurai warriors 2 for me I think but mostly due to the lvl 4 weapons, they're so long to get, most of them have to do with you saving and keeping generals alive which is hard, I can get lvl 4 weapons just fine for every other warriors game.

i believe dw6 chaos difficulty is impossible to be won even if you have a 50 lvl char...
    he would die in just 5-6 hit combo plus the enemy officers need to be slashed a hundred times to be killed
    thats my opinion
    Last edited by Yurisatan; 25-04-09 at 07:22 PM.

Im moving this thread to the general Koei section, as this covers pretty much all Koei "Warriors" games

On topic though...I think that DW6 on Chaos, on Hu Lao gate Lu Bu's side was pretty damn hard, but I think overall the hardest would have to be DW3

Thread Information