Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: DWG2 My first impressions

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Channel Islands
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Not much longer to wait now... I'm just hoping the order I made weeks ago will get here release day (which doesn't always happen, since I have to get my games shipped over from the UK, and the postal service over here is... meh). If not, I'll have to wait till Monday at the earliest to start playing, which would mean it'd be better for me to have just gone to the shops instead

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyArms91 View Post
    stop adding grunts, no one wants to play a grunt, wasting precious data.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!

    I hope I get the pleasure of seeing you online so I can SMASH YOUR FACE IN WITH A ZAKU TANK.

    /jk

    I like the addition of the grunt suits. In fact, to me it's more like "stop adding gundams, no one wants to play a gundam, wasting precious data." The grunts are the best addition to DWG2 in my opinion.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    270

    Default

    My favourite grunt the almighty powerhouse whose name is whispered in dark corners of colonies all over the galaxy..... the Ball

    The grunts are pretty fun to play as, some do lack a full moveset but overall it is still a blast. I think DLC will be coming to the US and EU since the instruction book mentions downloadable content and to check your PS3 instructions for more detail, so if nothing else we will get the DLC missions from Japan.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Well in some of the Mission Mode, you are forced to use the Grants even the Ball to finish the stage ^^

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    Just finished Amuro's Official Mode and have started one level with his Nu Gundam in Char's Counterattack storyline. I really like the Nu Gundam, too, especially helpful with it's diamond shaped field that lifts enemies for you. It lasts quite long also.

    Also have tried Domon and his Burning Gundam, he's mad. But now on Kamille's Official Mode. I just can't make my mind up with so many options ahead of me. :XD

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Hmm please refrain from copying and pasting. Put more efforts in typing man, cause the emoticon :XD doesn't work in here, so I know this is probably pasted from somewhere. You bad boy!

    Source: http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarrio...3196&t=6535274

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Finished 1 year war from official mode. So far so good. Where is Sayla -_-?

    Then I jumped into Zeta's story line. Mk.II & Zeta are fun to play with.

    Haven't touched mission mode yet but looks great.

    But I don't see Amuro in mission mode...I guess I have to unlock him?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Channel Islands
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insp. Chin View Post
    Hmm please refrain from copying and pasting. Put more efforts in typing man, cause the emoticon :XD doesn't work in here, so I know this is probably pasted from somewhere. You bad boy!

    Source: http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarrio...3196&t=6535274
    Nice spot, Chin!

    I feel so left out... all you people playing the game already even though it's not officially out yet, and chances are I'll have to wait 'til next week before I can join the action.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    270

    Default

    @AW11
    You have to complete Char's counterattack for Amuro to unlock him for mission mode, but really just finishing all the official mode storylines will unlock plenty of characters for mission mode.

    I just started mission mode after finishing all the official modes and got that shiny trophy So far its fun but not really got that far into Athrun Zala's storyline.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thadius View Post
    @AW11
    You have to complete Char's counterattack for Amuro to unlock him for mission mode, but really just finishing all the official mode storylines will unlock plenty of characters for mission mode.

    I just started mission mode after finishing all the official modes and got that shiny trophy So far its fun but not really got that far into Athrun Zala's storyline.
    Thanks for the info.

    Can't wait!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenelix View Post
    Nice spot, Chin!

    I feel so left out... all you people playing the game already even though it's not officially out yet, and chances are I'll have to wait 'til next week before I can join the action.
    Well you aren't At least you knew people like the game with all the positive feedback so far (oh well except for the cut music and no JP VO haha)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •