Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: London MCM Expo 2009 (23-24 May)

Nah it may not be Xbox 360 one for this May, well not sure but as long as we're gonna have fun, I'm happy!

I am going to be there on both days...I won't be playing any of the games cause I know I will get seriously owned in that department but I am looking forward to meeting everyone again. I hope to be cosplaying both days and maybe entering the masquerade with KOEI costumes on both days too.

d-man916 Guest

Chin me losing? I was kicking butt LOL

It was Jas who rivaled me the most we still need to end that we were 2-2 man

and LDZ Ha I wasn't even using my best characters at all >_<

If there's a WO2 tournament again for real in this May I think the first thing I need to do is to get all the characters unlocked so people can choose what they want ^^

I also think we have to block people to use Orochi and Shin Orochi or else I'm sure everyone will have Orochi + Shin Orochi + their preferred character.

That was why! Of course...there was no Zhao Yun! I couldn't believe he was not playable, I think they removed him so I couldn't win with him. Chin edited him out to make me upset. Though thankfully there was Yukimura to pick.

So yes, please, I hope we can choose out of the lot, but I think to remove Orochi as a character, he was in 95% of matches. I'm sure me and the girls were the only not to use him at all lol.

So anyway, as soon as the battle begins with Zhao Yun it will display ''PLAYER 1 WINS''

We'll see! If I unlock Zhao Yun and you're not winning, you're gonna pay my lunch for 2 days! Hahaha!!

I can't miss this tournament especially the KoeiFans vs KoeiEmployers O_o!!! we will teach those guys a lesson about their own products!

I went in september as Kakashi Hatake from Naruto
    This year (May) im going as mufuyu from Project Zero
    I would LOVE to go as a Koei character, but their costume are too hard for me too make
    But i did spend most of my dad in the koei section, bought some stuff, i was VERY happy to see you there (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobar View Post
    I went in september as Kakashi Hatake from Naruto
    This year (May) im going as mufuyu from Project Zero
    I would LOVE to go as a Koei character, but their costume are too hard for me too make
    But i did spend most of my dad in the koei section, bought some stuff, i was VERY happy to see you there (Y)
    Jacobar, this time please come to the booth and say hi to the members We usually have a cosplay and fans gathering on Saturday about 1:30pm but I don't know when is going to be for this May but yeah, don't feel shy come say hi and grab some hugs from us

Oh dont worry i wont
    Umm Koei Staff, remember my name for may expo
    Jake D
    I'll be dressed as Mafuyu Hinasaki From Project Zero
    DONT FORGET! I'll be expecting you to remember me!
    Last edited by Jacobar; 25-01-09 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Add More Detail

Thread Information