Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: DWG2 Current Progress

Trying to get Heero to max level. Currently 42. There are some random unlockables that make the game rather weird + funny.

Is there a skill that allows combination sp to be used as a normal sp attack? Similar to High Tension for Hyper sp attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs View Post
    I AM GUNDAM.

Wow man, very well done! Congrats!!!

EDIT: Guess I should talk about my progress. My copy arrived today, so I'm happy I've done Official mode as pre-CC Char, and I've been playing Mission mode with a few people. 3 or 4 of them are up to about lvl 15, and my highest level is Seabook at lvl 30. Seen about 95% of the characters and MSs. Favourite MS so far is the Jegan, but I still don't have any of the Bawoos yet

Will post picture proof tomorrow, since I'm too tired now.
    Last edited by Zenelix; 24-04-09 at 11:29 PM.

I only just got the game last night, so I havent had all that much time to play it, but so far, my best pilot in Mission Mode is Seabook at Lv.25

@Zechs: nice work mate...taking down all the yanks at the same time

Default DWG2 Current Progress

Post here what you've done so far.

I've done these Official Modes - both of Char's, one of Amuro's, and Kamille's story.

I've done a few Mission Mode story branches too, but my brain is fried at the moment so I can't name them. Though I've tried quite a number of suits, still many more to try from the parts I've combined.

25 hours playtime right now.

Just got Athrun to lvl 50 with rank 4 infinite justice parts and all MS's unlocked in around 17hrs. The mission mode is very repetitive though. Trying to find a way to get Hayato to launch with me since he has a mission I can't do yet, and also get Glemy upto affinity to do his mission. I presume doing those unlocks Hayato and Glemy.

Congrats Zechs, not tried online myself since I have been grinding mission mode, but hope to have a go soon.

I've now done Official Mode with all characters, and done the Story part of Mission Mode with at least 5 characters. Highest level is still Seabook at about 33, but I haven't used him recently instead training up various others such as Ramba Ral into the 20s. 98% of both pilots and MSs seen, and about 60% of the movies.

Oh yeah, and I got myself 2 of the Bawoos. MP Bawoo (Axis) is my favourite MS so far

I was in the Terminal and I got the DWG2 quiz correct 6 out of 10 lol still ain't that bad haha ^^"

Quote Originally Posted by Insp. Chin View Post
    I was in the Terminal and I got the DWG2 quiz correct 6 out of 10 lol still ain't that bad haha ^^"
    I still haven't seen the quiz... T_T

Me too. Milliardo's story mission completed, I love the OZ outfit, but he still is Milliardo instead of Zechs Merquise ;_;

The only Official story I have finished is Kamille, just so that I could get Scirocco
    The Mission mode stories that I have finished are Seabook and Shinn...and i'm just trying to unlock most of the characters, so that I can get that achievement, and then I would go ahead and finish everyone else ^^

My highest level pilot is Seabook at Lv.39, and my next strongests are Shinn and Scirocco, at levels 21 and 19 respectively

Thread Information