Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of the Metafalica [PS2]

Got the game today here in Sweden. I love that there's no mention of KOEI anywhere and the only visible logo is NIS America

anyway, screw 60hz, I'll play the crap outta this anyway (when I've finished the first one)

How can you like that there's no mention of Koei? They're the reason we're getting the game so we should see them as gods or something. I definitely think that they should have their logo on the game if someone is to have their logo on the cover.

And i was supposed to get this game during friday but unfortunately i wasn't allowed to go and fetch it thank to my graduation. And then i was supposed to get it today when my sis was going to fetch it after she had been at the Pokemon league (where they play the pokemon cards), but unfortunately the store was closed after that.

Oh well at least I'll be getting the game tomorrow.

Edit: And now I finally got the game.
    Last edited by ManaAlchemist; 08-06-09 at 02:07 PM.

So are you guys enjoying the game?

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightRijax View Post
    How can you like that there's no mention of Koei? They're the reason we're getting the game so we should see them as gods or something. I definitely think that they should have their logo on the game if someone is to have their logo on the cover.
    That was irony, I forget how hard that is on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Anso View Post
    That was irony, I forget how hard that is on the internet
    Ah yeah irony is quite hard to get through the net.

Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    So are you guys enjoying the game?

Well not yet as i was thinking of waiting a little while with it so that i don't end up playing like 10 games at the time. Though I'll probably end up playing it today anyways because that game is really making me wanna play it.

Yeah I'm enjoying it, great so far - somewhere in the middle of the third phase at the moment.

...There's also a lot more to do in this game than I anticipated, which is good.

Thread Information