Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (English)

Default Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (English)

Step out and step into a portable Dynasty Warriors® experience unlike any other. Up to four friends can team‐up for a wide range of heroic action‐packed quests. Become one of history’s greatest warriors and work as a team to conquer heavily‐armed fortresses, infiltrate enemy strongholds and more. Spectacular battles await!

• Accept quests to conquer massive fortifications or slay massive unimaginable creatures.
    • Gather with friends and fight together as a single overwhelming force to complete mission objectives.
    • Fight in the air and on the ground! Enemies will make clever use of the terrain and space, and attack from nearly every direction.
    • Incredible customization! Create and modify weapons using supplies gathered during battle. Also customize the look of your character with the game’s “Chi & Orbs” effects.
    • Three powerful stories based on each of the Three Kingdoms.
    • Download and share content with other players.
    • Features both enhanced single player adventures along with multiplayer missions.
    • Developed by KOEI’s award‐winning team, Omega Force.

Until now the quintessential Dynasty Warriors experience pitted a lone warrior against thousands of ruthless enemies. Dynasty Warriors®: Strikeforce will forever change the way gamers experience the Dynasty Warriors universe.

In the game, players will enlist in quests that will challenge their very sense of what it means to be a true warrior. Each quest will take players to enormous, heavily‐armed strongholds where enemy soldiers man batteries of massive and equally‐devastating weapons.

Up to four players can join together and form a “Strikeforce” to conquer these heavily armed fortresses. Working as a team, players can plan a coordinated attack, confuse the enemy or lure unsuspecting soldiers into a trap. Uniting and fighting as a team are the keys to victory!

While immense fortresses, towers, and ships serve as the settings for these legendary quests, the supernatural abilities of the game’s combatants will let players take the lighting‐fast action to where it has never gone before‐ the skies above.

With enemies and allies streaking across the sky, new “air” fighting techniques to master, and colossal challenges to conquer, the game’s action will deliver a Dynasty Warriors experience unlike any other.

Official Site: http://dynastywarriorsstrikeforce.co.uk

Great! It has single player adventures. that's all I wanted to know about this game.

The game is now available for download as a demo if you have a Japanese PSN account. Also, thanks to Tetsuo9999 from KOEI Warriors, he's uploaded the opening to the game and a gameplay video of Ling Tong too!

Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pegr2t33ROI

Ling Tong gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITLu-jAGUxU

The gameplay looks awesome and its finally an adventure/fighting game, can't wait to play it.
    If the game is already that good, imagine playing it with two or more players co-operative.

Yeah thank you for showing that video LDZ, & thanks to Tetsuo9999 from KW to have made it ^^
    The intro & Ling Tong gameplay are cool, but as many people said this game looks hard to play XD The fact that the character can visit village look great!
    Blog Officiel de TECMO KOEI France

http://u.jimdo.com/www32/o/s79eea1ce...humb/image.jpg

Sorry for my bad English, please, forgive my mistakes and
    /or feel free to correct it, thank you ~

DWSF: Multiplayer Gameplay.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D0STaRkoPM&fmt=18

This game just keeps showing its great quality with each vid. KOEI did a great work on this game.
    It seems you can perform actions such as show your affraid, clap, praise, wave other players, etc.

Hi guys, I went with an invitation to play DWSF's English version. Since I've got a headache right now, I'll post my bit tommorow, though it's nothing you won't really know already. But I can confirm that the English VA's return, so that's great news.

Also note the narrator from WO is in.

Hahaha looking forward to that Thanks man!

For you:

Hahaha, it looks like Xiahou Dun is crying since Zhao Yun's told him off and crossed his arms. SSX is looking at Xiahou Dun whilst Dian Wei is not interested and ready to go to battle!

Hopefully it'll be posted soon.

I hope I can find friends to play with in the Japanese version..

Thread Information