Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (English)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanemitsu View Post
    I hope I can find friends to play with in the Japanese version..
    Same here, though the US version of course. The only local person I know with a PSP does not like the DW series at all. Hopefully, I can convince him that this game is a different game than the traditional Warrior title.

You can play it as single mode though. You may find the game is hard because some of the stage you need to use specific weapon (category) to attack your opponent, so need to choose the most effective weapons, Chi & Orbs and most importantly, meat buns in your item list

Yea, I'm ok with 1-player ... once I can read the Chi & Orbs stuff >.<

The multiplayer, for me, is like the icing on the cake. Its already awesome by itself, but with icing it adds that little extra bit.

I believe soon more information English will be released on DWSF site :3 So stay tuned Mr.E-Honda

Hu Luo gate on 1-player is so hard >.< got absolutely owned on it the first time I tried it yesterday (but like Chin said it's probably because I cant understand which orbs or chi to pick to give Cao Cao a chance). Loving this game so far though!

Argh....its times like these that I hate that Australia is the last place to get pretty much all games -_- I wanna get this game now, it just looks so awsome

I accidentally deleted my demo game save when I was trying to play as every character yesterday >.<

Now I have to start all over with Ling Tong. This time, I'm going to try to use the orbs & that other stuff I can't figure out >.<

The Demo doesnt fit on my PSP >.< and I dont have enough money for a new memory card, I spent it all on SFIV

Now I have to start all over with Ling Tong. This time, I'm going to try to use the orbs & that other stuff I can't figure out >.<
    Ling Tong's weapon and MS is great ^^ I always use that as my anti-battle cart second weapon.

(this game is flipping hard for single players in my opinion).

EDIT: Single players playing the Japanese version that can't read Japanese lol.

@ GLP: Aww, that sucks. Its a great way to get familiar with the new controls and game mechanics. Hopefully it won't take too long to release in AU

@ Leady: I main Ling Tong with Zhou Yu staff as his alternate. Those two are some of the best movesets in this game, IMO, and the combos you can create between the two of them are awesome. Taishi Ci is also pretty cool, as is Liu Bei.

I finally equipped some items yesterday and am now able to float around by Holding X lol

In the town, I have both arms and feet with glowing items on them, but in the actual game, I only have one foot glowing O.o ... I'm so lost XD

Thread Information