Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (English)

Always amazes me how little patience I have with everything, except grinding in video games. I find it relaxing lol

I am up to Chapter 6. The first battle is hard. The boss is resistant to everything I got and has a assistant who cant die and is in permanent fury mode! Grinding is good, but I am running out of level ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    I am up to Chapter 6. The first battle is hard. The boss is resistant to everything I got and has a assistant who cant die and is in permanent fury mode! Grinding is good, but I am running out of level ups.
    Im struggling to find the materials for the level 4 weapons. Probably find them later in chapter 4 or 5 I suppose.

What level are you if you are struggling with chapter 6? Better get myself prepared lol

Chapters six basically comes down to fighting three boss battles in a row (REAL boss battles as in... GIANT animals which you have to kill.) and a final fight with a frenzied giant in a windy tower.

Onislash, if the "assistant" you're talking about is Lu Bu, just kill him when he appears.
    Beating him gives a massive boost to your Fury gauge, it will take some time for him to respawn, and you won't have to worry about him using "Seal" on you while you're focusing on the boss.

Since it's the first battle of that chapter, what creature are you fighting?

SPOILER: (highlight to read)
    My story was Wei, so I had to fight the Death Phoenix first. Might be another creature first if you play as the other kingdoms?

Same as you, Jarlino. That boss is seems not effected by poison and take what looks like 0 damage. I have tried the mission 10 times now and the boss just does not seem to effected by poison sadly.

I am level 42. I lack some items for most "ultimate weapons" even though I bashed though all "Request levels" (except legends items of course). I wonder where they could be found.

Side note: What are the point of the 5 star repeats levels?

A good weapon for defeating these beats is a staff. Try that it should help.
    Last edited by silvertongue; 17-05-09 at 02:29 PM.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Yes, always pick a Staff of some sort in DWSF if you are playing alone. ^^

Death Dragon? The original never attacked is it that hard to beat?

Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    Death Dragon? The original never attacked is it that hard to beat?

They are until you figure out some kinda strategy. I highly recommend a staff!
    It all boils down to the way you play too, I could suggest a strategy but you may not find it the easiest way. Leady could suggest something and it would be great. It all just depends. I always get rid of Diao Chan first and then Lu Bu and then i attack the beast.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

At least Cao Pi is somewhat good with staffs. Although.. Do you mean canes or Zhou Yu weapon? I am praying canes. Cao Pi is really bad with staffs, currently the lowest easily (220 compared to average of 600 with the rest of the experience on weapons)

Thread Information