Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (English)

Any staff type weapons work. Flails, Cudgels, Bo Staff etc.

I never bothered with staffs as that was Cao Pis worst weapon (by experience) and with levels he never bothered to level them up,so there is a difference of 600 now between top (sword) and bottom. Any other suggestions?

Equip Coup De Grace-chii(or Munch Hero tome's if you don't have the materials for Coup) to deal a bit more damage to the giant beasts.

As for the Death Dragon:
    Attack it's body, not the head.

All of these bosses have a specific point which takes more damage (For those reading who don't know: you can switch the locked-on target by pressing the "UP" arrow while locked on.)

Death Phoenix has it's talons as a weaker point,
    and the Wu tiger takes more damage in it's face, but has a tail part which can be destroyed to stop it's lightning attack.

If you keep smashing the dragon's body while the Hero's tome is active, you should do more damage. Combine it with the special skill (For sword, I think it's analog left-right-Triangle) you should be able to make it.

At least, I used a pike, which wasn't super effective and use the tornado slash to deal massive damage.

Im struggling on the last battle of chapter 4 at the moment, so may be while before I face that problem! lol

Just remember that the Lantern (IIRC) item reveals enemy weak points ^_^

Not that an entire item slot is worth using just for that, but I guess you could try it one time to identify the weak point, then replace the item with something else and return if you don't clear the stage.

Finally managed to fluke it

I tend to struggle with multiple officers, or an officer and respawning bloody soldiers. Argh.

Why is Coup de Grace/Hero Tome so effective? Anyone who can beat me so easily is not that weak compared to me. Besides it one-hit kos weak enemies according to the description. I doubt that is going to happen.

That's the description. What it does is massively increase your attack with some special stat which Officers have a 100 % resistance again.

The bosses like Xi bie, Death phoenix and all other big , non-human bosses, don't have the resistant, but they have massive amounts of hp.

try it, you'll do more damage. At least you'll see the bar go down with a few strikes, instead of thinking the bosses are invincible.

That sounds like the Vorpal element of sorts. Makes sense.

Thumbs up for me and Zhao Yun. I've just completed Diao Chan's Legend, Orochi's Ambition and also finally cleared Lu Bu out of the way at level 20. All I needed was to upgrade his weapon to Dragon Fang.

So now I can progress! Onwards to glory!

Thread Information