Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (English)

Is there any way to switch form Shu to Wei or Wu when the game is completed?

Quote Originally Posted by keroro79 View Post
    Is there any way to switch form Shu to Wei or Wu when the game is completed?
    You can do other quests for the other forces once finishing chapter 6. But you cannot get the opening, ending, movies etc unless you create a new save file.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    You can do other quests for the other forces once finishing chapter 6. But you cannot get the opening, ending, movies etc unless you create a new save file.
    If you start a new save file, will it carry across any movies you have unlocked on your original save?

Quote Originally Posted by keroro79 View Post
    If you start a new save file, will it carry across any movies you have unlocked on your original save?
    Do you mean by starting a new story? Then no it doesn't. I tried it. It's gonna be a case of starting a new story but having nothing that you've acquired during your first story. The only way you're gonna keep everything is if you just change characters at the shrine and level a new one up and go through the missions for the other factions that have been unlocked.
    Although when you do the missions for the other actions it doesn't unlock any other videos than the ones you've already unlocked by doing the first story.

Hope that makes sense.

I have a habit of rambling
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Finished the game. The final fight was way easier than any of the "Death" beast fights, which was a surprise. Immortal made things too easy (did not need it for the final fight), but at least I did it.

Lu Bu starts off with Last Stand?

Gah, I have two missions left in chapter 5 (the Phoenix CaoCao one and the final one) only at level 45 though, so may struggle......

Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    Finished the game. The final fight was way easier than any of the "Death" beast fights, which was a surprise. Immortal made things too easy (did not need it for the final fight), but at least I did it.

Lu Bu starts off with Last Stand?
    Those Death beasts really got on my nerves at first!

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

I proudly present that i am the owner of dw strikeforce! (at last)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurisatan View Post
    I proudly present that i am the owner of dw strikeforce! (at last)
    Yay! Congrats mate!

You might find the game a bit too difficult at times, but just replay the noticeboard missions and gain some Deeds, which is the experience term in Strikeforce. Remember if you even lose you still gain experience, so you will be progressing.

Also a word of advice - upgrade to your next weapon or one higher above that before facing Hu Lao Gate.

Which character have you picked?

Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post

Side note: What are the point of the 5 star repeats levels?
    Betaing them unlocks the "Other" Characters.
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

Thread Information