Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (English)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    Yay! Congrats mate!

You might find the game a bit too difficult at times, but just replay the noticeboard missions and gain some Deeds, which is the experience term in Strikeforce. Remember if you even lose you still gain experience, so you will be progressing.

Also a word of advice - upgrade to your next weapon or one higher above that before facing Hu Lao Gate.

Which character have you picked?
    i have taken Cao pi & i have reached to hu lao gate & i cant kill lu bu & the other beast (dont remember its name) the only place im stuck
    Edit:
    No problem i killed him
    Last edited by Yurisatan; 19-05-09 at 05:28 PM.

I'm just upto the fourth chapter and finding it really hard at the minute, I think I've got some grinding to do...

Just beat chapter 5

Starting some of the 5 star quests (Yellow Turban ones from chapter 1), although they seem very easy and little reward - or am I missing something?

I've now a Wu, Shu and Wei file. Shu is the furthest and have just slayed Zhang Jiao with a level 7 Ling Tong, so I know I've finally got the hang of it.

Just so addictive too! I have no idea who to use at any point! I mean, the random missions are easy enough, it's just that the last stage of each chapter seems to be marginly harder for someone roughly well equipped to pass. You do need to grind on easy, repeatable levels...

Isn't it just really addictive?! I keep putting down as I've spent 70 hours on it so far and keep popping another game in the psp. However it only lasts about half an hour then DWS is back in.

I love it. I think they've done an amazing job with Strikeforce.

My fave Warriors game yet but I haven't played Gundam 2 yet!
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

lol the game looks good but im not shure if i should get it

Got to 35 last night with my new Xu Zhu (spear stat is still below 600 tho lol - so still on my second spear weapon lo). Killing the long-distance running Zhuge Liang on the final Shu mission took absolutely ages ^^ Eventually Gischie told me to just give up and through Stalkerstones at him - that worked better

I'm just at level 20 with Yue Ying, i love the bladebow weapon! The thought of starting a new story and doing what I've already done again really doesn't appeal I've decided I'm aiming for 100% in everything (levelling every character to level 50 though isn't gonna happen, yet). I've even ordered another Dynasty Strikeforce for the my other psp in the hopes of getting my other half to play then I can get any treasures that are available in the v's modes, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    Got to 35 last night with my new Xu Zhu (spear stat is still below 600 tho lol - so still on my second spear weapon lo). Killing the long-distance running Zhuge Liang on the final Shu mission took absolutely ages ^^
    Took me ages too!
    Last edited by silvertongue; 20-05-09 at 10:05 AM.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by keroro79 View Post
    Just beat chapter 5

Starting some of the 5 star quests (Yellow Turban ones from chapter 1), although they seem very easy and little reward - or am I missing something?
    Spoiler, but nevertheless read if you want.

SPOILER: (highlight to read)
    By completeing some of the 5 star levels you unlock the other characters. For example beat the 5 start Yellow Turban Rebellion to unlock Zhnag Jiao, etc.
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

What NevFx said...

AND, since you can unlock the missions of the other two kingdoms, those missions are your ticket to getting all the legends.

Thread Information