Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (English)

Hmm, Would you guys advise me to get SF then?
    Do you think they will make a 360/PS3 version of SF, its seems to have done pretty well on the PSP.

I think we have though about dwSF in other consoles & we figured that they wont do it....
    Anyway its great to have DW on the move ^^
    I advise you to buy a psp, you wont regret it.
    Kill one man you`re a murderer...
    Kill two men you`re a killer....
    Kill ALL of them you`re a GOD
    Joseph stalin

I really recommend DWSF for PSP. It made me play my PSP more than at any other time since I have owned it (it even makes me want to buy a new PSP just to play it on the 300 screen ^^)

Yeah, Strikeforce is tough for single-player (made to use adhoc which is multi). But it's completable! It's extremely stylish, like DW6 which introduced kung-fu action cinematics, except this which blows it out of proportion. I'm sure you've seen the aerial combat and how hectic things can be. Playing it is much better than watching, too. All you've got to do, One-Eyed Legacy, is replay old missions to level a bit more and stock up on a few items, you'll gradually get more use to it and will then be able to clear it. It's just that the last chapter stages versus the other two Kingdoms, are INSANE! Seriously you will need the right setup and healing items!

I hope you decide to get and have fun.

Anyways I've been playing on my Wu file in order to play the other scenarios, unlock the music tracks, and get those movies. I've had a much easier time this time, just love buying the cheap Stalkerstones and Woodstones and launching them. I'm on course of completing it on just over quarter of the time I did on my Shu file, as well.

haha...your like me - I'm a Stalkerstone+ addict ^^

Need the new DLC ASAP though.

I've not played it in a while because I got stuck, I might have a go on it in a bit. Even though it's rock solid on single player it's still a really fun game.

Keep trying. I find after about Level 40 the diffculty curve eases out.

Yep, I struggled on a couple of stages. Grinding is the answer :P

Well apparently now you wont even need a PSP to play it anymore...there has been news saying that Strikeforce is going to be ported over to the consoles...which only makes me really annoyed and well...just generally p!ssed off at the whole thing, as its not the first time something like this has happened.

First with DW6...I got it when it came out, after they said that it was "next gen exclusive" and then they go ahead and port it for the PS2....and now this, the so-called "PSP exclusive" now being brought over to the consoles, most likely, due to the excessive amount of complaining and laziness of fans to just get a PSP to play it, it just really gives me the sh!ts this whole thing

So what's your view on the news?

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    Well apparently now you wont even need a PSP to play it anymore...there has been news saying that Strikeforce is going to be ported over to the consoles...which only makes me really annoyed and well...just generally p!ssed off at the whole thing, as its not the first time something like this has happened.

First with DW6...I got it when it came out, after they said that it was "next gen exclusive" and then they go ahead and port it for the PS2....and now this, the so-called "PSP exclusive" now being brought over to the consoles, most likely, due to the excessive amount of complaining and laziness of fans to just get a PSP to play it, it just really gives me the sh!ts this whole thing

So what's your view on the news?
    i completely agree, what a load of crap.

but this makes me want to get a ps3 now hahahhaha

Thread Information