Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (English)

DWSF JP site launched: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/musoumrsp/

Meng Huo's awakened form revealed. And this game will allow you to bring AI companions with you.

I was expecting Meng Huo to be a bit more gorilla like in this transformation lol.

I think XBLA and PSN multi-player is not that big in Japan that's why they added the AI buddy system. Hope they get better AI the officers in Empires hahaha

Dammit, it seems like the console version is getting a few of the extra features....although this is what happened to DW6.

I dont know whether or not I will get this, my brother might want to, I dont know, because I know that he wont be playing it on my PSP, so it might be the only way for him to be able to play it

One good news in the UK is that since Monster Hunter came out in Europe DWSF has increased in sales every week. I guess people are getting back into their PSPs ^^

Default question for all of you

I recently got strikeforce and just wondering but whats a good online city to try out because lately everytime i've got on no ones online

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    I recently got strikeforce and just wondering but whats a good online city to try out because lately everytime i've got on no ones online
    You can't play it online in the US and EU versions of the game for some reason, you have to be in the same room as someone else in the city which is a bit rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by StratocasterEv View Post
    You can't play it online in the US and EU versions of the game for some reason, you have to be in the same room as someone else in the city which is a bit rubbish.
    This is the same for all versions, including Japan. The game is ad-hoc online only and the only way around that is with ad-hoc party or Xlink.

Just got an email saying strikeforce will be on the ps store today. Yay, I can get it on my psp go now

Oh nice ^^, how is the PSP GO? I want one but I dont have the money right now ^^

Its very very nice. If you are happy with the slight price increase on the psn store over some retail prices, then I heartily recommend it. I had reservations about comfort, with me having large hads, but I find it just as comfortable as the 2000. Well impressed

Thread Information