Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (English)

In the town, I have both arms and feet with glowing items on them, but in the actual game, I only have one foot glowing O.o ... I'm so lost XD
    Yer, I had that. Chin told me only some arm effects can be seen in the level. I have one fireball arm now in the levels ^^

I just managed to pass Lu Bu and his big dog last night (thanks to Gischie for cheer-leading me on that!). I wasted 1000g on items to do that but it was mainly down to Ling Tongs weapon being great anti-dog! (especially his jumping down/charge move).

Then I got killed by Dongers in the level after it because I had no money for items -_-

end of time, looking into pillars of light

Well the game most certainly looks fun, that's for sure. I just need a PSP now. And I'm definitely not gonna import it. My japanese is horrible anyway. At best I might be able to figure out a few names. But man, I can't wait to see some Guan gameplay. *hopeful look*

i was lucky, i live in England buti have chinese friends, as such they visit china every holiday. one of them got strike force and then was a super awesome friend and got me a copy! so we've been playing non stop together to complete as much as we can

Ok it's official i'm gonna buy a psp so i can play this game!! I've been putting off buying a psp for so long but it looks like i've finally caved. I'll get my psp when the game is released! How cute are those figures that you get with the pre-order. I think it's possible that they twisted my arm a little bit more!!!

)
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Great news ^^, I'll get a multiplayer game with you at London Expo etc. You can join the Platinum VIP section now hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    I just managed to pass Lu Bu and his big dog last night (thanks to Gischie for cheer-leading me on that!). I wasted 1000g on items to do that but it was mainly down to Ling Tongs weapon being great anti-dog! (especially his jumping down/charge move).
    Aww, you got to use Ling Tong and his awesome weapon. I've had to resort to using Zhao Yun + Zhou Yu's staff to clear that stage in the demo. If I play it right, I can make it to Lu Bu and Bi Xie without using any items.

Once I get to Lu Bu + Bi Xie, I lose track of the items though. Sometimes they disappear faster than meat buns left alone in a room with Xu Zhu

Just do like Chin and I, stick a Cure Rod on Bi Xie's head lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Honda View Post
    In the town, I have both arms and feet with glowing items on them, but in the actual game, I only have one foot glowing O.o ... I'm so lost XD
    Okay. If the Chi you equipped is for the Normal form it will appear on both towns and in battlefield. If the Chi only takes effects during FURY status, that means on battlefield, those glow will be appeared when you're in FURY transformation only. They put it available to view the glowing effect when you're at town because it's easy to differentiate because you can't walk around in Fury form in town XD

In short:
    At the city, all the glowing effects will be shown on your arms and legs.
    On the battlefield, when you're on Normal (All) form only the Chi effects will be shown when you're on Normal form.
    When you're on Fury form, the Normal (All) + Fury Chi effects will be shown.

Sorry for the late of response ^^"

I have to Gischie (Yue Ying, Bladebow and Sword) and I (XuChu Cudgel & Spear) are un beatable on this ^^. We got friendship up as well ^^. THis game is too addictive!

So i've finally managed to play the demo. I donwloaded from PSN.

Can i just say WOW!!! I can't wait for the full game!!
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Thread Information