Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: GUNDAM 2

It should be shown pretty soon (well Nu Gundam is there and I think Strike Freedom is on the back of the box).

Well it'll probably be great however it looks. Well as good as it can be without the Gundams from Gundam 00 atleast.

Well, considering the huge amount of request for 00's addition, I can see they're adding it if a DWG3 comes up. For now it's impossible though since the show isn't even finished in Japan yet.

But anyway, the 00 Gundam seems very suitable in a Warriors game IMO.

I think that DWG3 will feature 00 1st Season and DWG4 the second one XD
    I hope we'll finally get a Musou with all of Gundam series. I wanted SEED to, only DESTINY isn't enough :\

I would be happy if future titles had other storylines like SEED/Destiny and Wing, but seems like a natural progression really. What would be nice to see, would be an empires setting for DW:G. But the wait is killing me for this since DW6 empires is a way off as well.

Hi guys, I went with an invitation to play DWG2's English version. Since I've got a headache right now, I'll post my impression tommorow, though it's nothing you won't really know already. But I can confirm that the English VA's return, so that's great news.

Can't wait to read your opinion
    Japanese voice too?

Can't say so yet, I'll say within when it's all posted. Expect it tommorow. But I think one of the best bits to note was the English VA crew returning like I've just said.

Was playing one of the Extra missions with Insp. Chin last night. It was the maximum difficulty (-1 bar) on hard mode. We have level 30 Master Asia in Master Gundam and level 26 Judua in the Double Zeta. It was still rock hard first we had to kill Domon which tooks us a good ten mins of one person attacking and the other farming drops to build up shields from peons.

Then Kamile, Haman and M'Quve (sp?) came out which took another 20mins of surviving by the skin of our teeth with energy bars in the redzones.

Then the Big Zam came and locked us in the middle part of the level, while I had full shields ffrom M'Quve's drop Insp. Chin had about 1mm of life left so hewas basically trying to not get shot while I defeated the Big Zam. We thought when it fell that was it...

...but then Master Asia came out and that he is completely ROCK HARD on this mission with 360 blocking and powered up attacks. We had to interim-save to go home but we both now have only a tiny bit of life left and honestly I dont know how we can win.

We'll try again tonight.

It's when you the this perfect balance of diffiiculty of mission and power of the characters and co-op that Musou games are untouchably fun.

Believe in the power of your Gundam. Go TRANS-AM! XD
    (00 units would be very fun in this game, in TRANS-AM mode they reach lightspeed...)

Oh! Vibration function included or not?

Thread Information