Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pilot/Mobile Suit Discussion Thread

Default Pilot/Mobile Suit Discussion Thread

This thread can be to discuss all of the various Mobile suits and their pilots...like which ones you like/dont like, what you think about each, and why you think that about them

To be honest, I wanted to make this threat so I could go on a rant about two of the pilots in particular...that I just dont like at all, those two being Yazan and Kamille.

Yazan is just an arrogant turd who just annoys the crap out of me. Just the way he talks, and the way he looks, just makes me not like him <_<

And Kamille just annoys me because I think that he is a self-righteous little b***h he goes on and on about his desire to not fight...but then he goes on about noone ever being able to beat him (defeat officer quote) and just his screaming about absolutely nothing relavent just annoys the absolute crap out of me <_<

Also, I guess while im here...my favourite of the pilots is Scirocco...so I had to use Kamille to get him <_< and then it might be either Seabook or Milliardo, but I also seem to like Haman a bit

My favourite Mobile suites for DWG2 are The O, most of the Quebelys, F91 and the V2, they all seem to have pretty good crowd clearing capabilities...which is what I usually go for the most when I try to find a good moveset that suits me I also really like the design of the Palace Athene, I think that is my favourite Mobile suit from that class(Class 2 suits I think?)

LOL, I really like Kamille! Not a real fan of Yazan though, or Jerrid (don't like him and his hair style lol.) But yes, I know it can be seen as Kamille being the one who whinges, but I really like his voice and his memorable quotes. Plus the Zeta Gundam was loads better this time, I prefer it over the ZZ due to that still being slow. Though Judau himself and his story were awesome.

I've still yet to try many suits and Mission Modes, but all Officials are done now. My favorites would be Domon because his moves are crazy and the same with his personality. Just that his reach on his regular square attacks are poor. I also like Milliardo, his suit is nothing incredible moveset-wise to me, but his voice certainly is. Amuro and Heero are great too. Heero still having that incredible combination SP up his sleeves.

Right now playing as Haman, her voice acting is still excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    Right now playing as Haman, her voice acting is still excellent.
    Yeah, Haman was one of my favourites from DWG, she just has that really good personality, and I dont know why...but I seem like the 'bad' people more than the protanganists in this series...I guess the bad ones to me...seem to have more awsomeness in their character than the others

Two mobile suits that I dont really like are the Burning Gundam and the Master Gundam...I just dont really like the close combat style of their movesets, I seem to like the crowd clearers who use some other means of destruction(eg. beams, guns(The O) etc)

@LDZ: you liking Kamille just seems almost obvious for you

I'm yet to try Master Asia yet on this file. To be honest in the first one his voice annoyed me cause' he kept saying ''School of Master Asia'' countless times...

I used Gym and Turn X yesterday, it just felt really awkward with it's C3 and 4, how it seperated it's parts and attacked you. Seems kinda easy to find a point to attack it this way. But I really like it's regular square string and SP. And Gym's character as well.

I'll continue on with Haman's story missions since I've just finished Judau's most recently.

I've got Heero up to Level 41 as of right no, trying to get him to 50. I had hm learn Pilot Sense from the ZZ Gundam, and so far, it's helped a lot towards him gaining levels. I've also been trying to beat all missions with him, which is taking a while, but I just hit the 50 landmark, so I'm over halfway there. I'm using Heero to fly the ZZ and Zeta Gundams to learn their skills, and also because they're awesome. I just got Rank 4 Parts for the Wing Gundam Zero, also. That missions wasn't easy, but the Wing Zero is currently my most powerful Mobile Suit, so it could still dish out some damage while taking it, too.

Besides Heero, I've been jumping into the stories of other pilots, as well.

MegaMan and Sonic; The Ultimate Team!

I'm a fan of Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing because he's funny and he has an awesome mobile suit.

gotta go with Zechs in Chars Zaku II
    i always loved Zechs Marquise i MS Gundam and i just like being in the most generic Mobile Suit, A ZAKU

I like Char Aznable personally, but I don't like his first Gundam, I much prefer it when he changes his identity to Quattro.
    WII Friend Code: 7154 1010 3387 7441
    Add me, or not... either way

i got put off by char being a pedo

wikipedia him

oh and my faves are probably zechs, heero, judau, domon
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

It is a shame that they used the same art for the pilots as in previous version BUT I am also glad at the same time because the art was so good! =D

I cannot wait to use Duo!

Thread Information