Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires Preview

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    187

    Default

    @cheat07:
    For DW6 Empires,7 new stages are confirmed:
    -Nan Zhong
    -Yong An
    -Ling Ling
    -Jin Yang
    -Bei Hai
    -Jiao Zhi
    -Xi Liang

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cao Cao View Post
    @cheat07:
    For DW6 Empires,7 new stages are confirmed:
    -Nan Zhong
    -Yong An
    -Ling Ling
    -Jin Yang
    -Bei Hai
    -Jiao Zhi
    -Xi Liang
    Couple of those, like Bei Hai were in Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires, but were just maps from DW5 renamed, do you know if thats the case here? I'd understand, as the maps are named obviously after the region they represent.
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevfx View Post
    Couple of those, like Bei Hai were in Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires, but were just maps from DW5 renamed, do you know if thats the case here? I'd understand, as the maps are named obviously after the region they represent.
    Oh,well,those seven are entire new stages,that haven't been in DW6,like Chai Sang and Ping Yuan weren't in DW5 (well,Ping Yuan was somehow the battle of Han Shui in DW5 XL,just a bit different).

    For the DW6 stages,they will most likely be renamed. Hu Lao Gate gets Bei Ping,for example (and that's the only one I know 90% xD). And Xu Chang could stay Xu Chang (as well as Cheng Du,Xia Pi,Han Zhong,etc...).

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hum.. another question, when you play with a generic officer, do you have exactly the same attack ? Or is it like in Dw5e with the 3rd charge ?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    119

    Default

    thnx for the confirmation of new stages, wasnt sure on how many exactly were new to the game.

    does anyone no the UK release date for empires???

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Koei are officially the best game creators ever. They just keep getting better and better.

    Too bad there's no more other new characters.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheat07 View Post
    thnx for the confirmation of new stages, wasnt sure on how many exactly were new to the game.

    does anyone no the UK release date for empires???
    Its not on this site, but according to Play.com, 26th June. It says June on here, so its definatly going to be then. I'm in the UK too, so I know how you feel.
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StratocasterEv View Post
    I think it would be really funny to make a really fat bloke then give him an extremely high voice and Diao Chan's move set :P
    Wow that would be unique

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LewisSO View Post
    Koei are officially the best game creators ever. They just keep getting better and better.

    Too bad there's no more other new characters.
    That we know of.

    But I doubt theres anymore, if there were any returning characters, KOEI would surely tell us.
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    187

    Default

    There are no new characters except Meng Huo. And that's confirmed. And also,there are no declones. When even Xiahou Yuan and Huang Zhong don't get their bow from Strikeforce,why should then any other character get a new weapon/moveset?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •