Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Least Favorite Pilots in Gundam 2?

Default Least Favorite Pilots in Gundam 2?

Who would you deem as the most annoying pilot/s in Gundam 2?

-Lacus. Rambling on and on and on....her voice just sounds extremely negative and like I just said, she doesn't half speak. Her quotes get extremely tedious.

-Kai. His voice just winds me up, especially when he comments about me dying before him. Also he doesn't look very threatening in that Guncannon suit, though not as laughable as Dozle in a Zaku Tank.

-Kira. Not sure if he's too bad, his suit looks awesome and plays great for me. It's just that he whinges way too often.

Black Tristar, Beecha, Sleggar :°D
    Gaia, Ortega and Mash have the worst voice in the game... Beecha is a Hyaku-Shiki usurper, and I lever liked Sleggar Law. XD

Kamille just annoys me with all the crap that he goes on about.
    Yazan's voice and appearance just makes me not like him at all

And all the others I think I can find some reason to either like them or hate them either it being their personality, voice, or just the appearance

Haha perhaps this should be "Least Favourite VO" rather than "Pilots" or "Gundam" lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Insp. Chin View Post
    Haha perhaps this should be "Least Favourite VO" rather than "Pilots" or "Gundam" lol!
    LOL, quiet you it just so happens that the voice of a character, and the personality of their voice is quite important in how popular they are
    Quote Originally Posted by Zechs
    Gaia, Ortega and Mash have the worst voice in the game...
    Ugh, I hate those three also, theyre just so annoying, theyre not really all that hard to beat, Its just their voices...and their dialogue just really annoy me after going up against them more than a few times -_-

I don't like the pilot of the Turn X. Somehow he just doesnt fit in for me. (I like the Turn X alot though ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    I don't like the pilot of the Turn X. Somehow he just doesnt fit in for me. (I like the Turn X alot though ^^)
    Crazy! That's Gym, the voice actor of Piccolo from DBZ voices him! He's awesome!

I don't really like Puru much now, her voice actor from the first went and make her sound annoying, least Puru Two's voice doesn't irritate me. Also she sounds like a chipmunk when in a deadlock. Though Reccoa's deadlock quote is really stupid-sounding, too.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    Crazy! That's Gym, the voice actor of Piccolo from DBZ voices him! He's awesome!

I don't really like Puru much now, her voice actor from the first went and make her sound annoying, least Puru Two's voice doesn't irritate me. Also she sounds like a chipmunk when in a deadlock. Though Reccoa's deadlock quote is really stupid-sounding, too.
    I really dont like Gym all that much, I havent really got him yet, but from what ive seen of him already, I dont think he would be among my favourites -_-

I also do like the Purus, although Puru's voice does get a bit annoying at times, I do like her and her personality, and the Qubeley's that they use are really awsome also thats probably one of the main reasons I like the Purus, and Haman also

I dislike to dislike, so there aren't any characters I don't like.

My favourite characters are Gym and Ramba. How can you peoples not like Gym?

(haha, after re-reading my post, it feels like I write like a kid for some reason. Hmm... )

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs View Post
    Black Tristar, Beecha, Sleggar :°D
    Gaia, Ortega and Mash have the worst voice in the game... Beecha is a Hyaku-Shiki usurper, and I lever liked Sleggar Law. XD
    Those 3 team partners are quite the pests, I agree. As they appear like a bajillion times! I sometimes see Beecha in the ZZ now because of that suit unlockable thing, so he's not hogging Char's suit as much now.

Why don't you like Beecha? He's got a great distinctive voice, same as Johnny, I wanted both of them playable...

Thread Information