Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Least Favorite Pilots in Gundam 2?

Because all ZZ characters are annoying :°D
    Beecha and Johnny are not playable?

i find all the voices are of really good quality and i have no least fave they all have there place in this game and are part of a rich history also they wouldnt have given these people the job if they didnt think they were up to it

Black Tri-Stars, Kira,Athrun and Shinn. Its a miracle if these 6 do not show up to be a annoyance at least a millon times a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs View Post
    Because all ZZ characters are annoying :°D
    Beecha and Johnny are not playable?
    There's many who are not. Including Chan, Hathaway, Nanai, Kyoji, and many more.

If only there was DLC for them, but even then, would it be worth it since many suits that are not Class 1 are nothing special. Moreso using the grunts are more like comical suits that grow tiresome quick. I just used the GM today with all it's square attacks and it was extremely dull... lol.

My least favourite pilots:

Puru - nothing to do with voice, she simply irritates

Shinn Asuka - He is an annoying little pleb throughout the destiny series.

Least favourite voices:

Judau - His voice in GM1 was atrocious, and GM2 is smarmy and he deserves a punch up the hooter.

Kai - He has the same voice I imagine a rat crossed with a man would have, very disturbing.

Lacus - the annoying voice of supposed reason, and she spouts the same 2 lines whenever you play as Athrun

Shinn - annoying in every possible sense, he needs to be on this list

Beecha - I can't quite put my finger on why I dislike his voice, but putting my finger on the trigger to shoot him down clears that up for me.

Quess - Apart from being obvious jailbait, Char needs his ears checking cos she could split glass with her tones.

Puru - Annoying pilot, usually equals annoying voice.

Hathaway - Everytime he mentions it being just like the simulator, I know I have to prove him wrong on that one.

Thadius, please try and be careful in the way you describe certain things. As it can be seen as not really needed here, thanks.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 11-05-09 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    There's many who are not. Including Chan, Hathaway, Nanai, Kyoji, and many more.
    I think he was talking about the Gundam ZZ characters: Judau, Roux, Puru, Puru Two, Glemy, Beecha and maybe Haman.

Of course Puru is annoying. She's 10 years old and a cyber Newtype (so even more childish, see Rosamia's sister complex).

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    Of course Puru is annoying. She's 10 years old and a cyber Newtype (so even more childish, see Rosamia's sister complex).
    Isnt Puru Two the Cyber-Newtype, and Puru is just a regular Newtype?

I also really dont like Glemy...he just annoys me, pretty much all of them who complain about their reputation or honour, or anything like that...just really start to annoy me after a while -_-

Thadius, please try and be careful in the way you describe certain things. As it can be seen as not really needed here, thanks
    Ok? I guess? Not sure what I said was wrong there. Yeah Puru 2 is the cyber newtype, and she isn't as annoying since she has a more aggressive attitude compared to the childish nature of the rest of the ZZ characters. At least you see more of Glemy in this game, since GM1 he was in level 1 of Judau's story then vanished. He is a bit of a bore with the family honour and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Thadius View Post
    Kai - He has the same voice I imagine a rat crossed with a man would have, very disturbing.
    LOL, like Inuyasha? Thats is mostly there.

Thread Information