Thread: Persona 3 FES

Default Persona 3 FES

For more information, please check: http://smtpersona.co.uk/

Love the music and the concept of the game but never ever learn to point the gun to your head.

I have bought P3 FES. But I wonder if Persona 3 is different or not. Should I have both or is it useless, since I have FES?
    I'll play later, because I play to other games currently.
    Thanks

It's TOTALY useless to have them both ! o_O since FES is like P3 but with more contents : some dialogues added, a new social links, some things like that... aaaaand... a new story ! it takes about 30h to finish it

A Jolly, albeit Grey Country called England

DX I need to find one way or another to get FES on my hands.

Believe it or not, but the easiest way to get P3FES... to buy it !
    There are a lot of online stores where you can find it for a good price.

FES is pretty hard to find, here in France. I bought it on day one and I never saw it again on sale
    I don't know about the other European countries though.

Well to me it's one of the best games ever. Thanks Koei, I could talk of it for hours

I bought it 3 days before its official release, and it was Micromania.
    For those who want it :
    I know, it's hard to find, there was few Persona 3 FES in shops...
    It's here if you want :
    http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASI...012M3516300518
    Solds!

EDIT : Oops! it seems it's Persona 3, and not FES, but FES is really expensive now and hard to find :/ Sorry!!
    Last edited by HebiYaro; 22-01-09 at 09:49 PM.

http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?sear...&go.x=0&go.y=0
    cheap FES here, but... out of stock... I took an NTSC-US copy of the game.
    and yes I didn't see a lot of them in the french stores :/

I pretty much lost a good 2 months of my life to this game; epic. The most fun and most engrossing game I'd played for a long time.

2nd playthrough and I'm at around 150 hours and counting. Throughout the game there was this sense that it shouldn't be working, that the contemporary school setting, the boppy, jazzy, pop music soundtrack and melded in dating/relations system are all just too far from an rpg style to work, and yet it does tremendously well, and is all the better for it.

Fused Susano-o at last, but then got caught by a stupid Magi with his Concentrate - Megidolaon combo....and I hadn't saved....

Schoolboy error.

Picked this game two weeks ago (since gamestop didn't had it on stock and still waiting for PE4...), haven't played too much in the first week due school and other things. But now I have been playing it a lot and loved it. Currently i'm at
    SPOILER: (highlight to read)
    January waiting for the 'Promised day' to come, after breaking through the so called 'guardians'. My Thanatos with Endure proved quite useful against some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SunAndSteel View Post
    Fused Susano-o at last, but then got caught by a stupid Magi with his Concentrate - Megidolaon combo....and I hadn't saved....
    I need 3 more levels for Susano-o, i'm currently using Odin with his cheap Thunder Reign/Maziodyne with Spell Master. I have also Horus and Baal Zebul for covering the other elemental spells and aid the team with Diarahan/Mediarahan spells.

I hate the AI sometimes, instead of using all-attack spells, they decide to beat the weakest enemy. (Only because they have a almost-certain kill) or when they use -break spells for a single enemy... which a couple of times lead to the whole party being wiped out. The game also lacks a "sort" option for items/weapons, a way to forgetting spells for you/allies, would had been most appreciated.

That aside, this game is great; from the unique and original battle system followed by the amazing storyline that takes quite a spin at the end. Definetively one of the best Rpg's i've ever played.

Thread Information