Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DLC! 3 missions free on PSN/Xbox live

Yeah recently used suits show up more than the others, so thats a little flaw in the way it works, as well as the fact it shows maxed parts constantly. It should remove maxed parts to allow the lower stat pieces to appear.

3 news missions are available on xbox live, and i think on PSN !!!!
    Xbox360 and ps3 GT: Sugizo58

Mes groupes :
    OngakuZensoku: Metal/Rock Prog/ Jrock www.myspace.com/ongakuzensoku
    Kando: Nu jazz (jazz, world, metal)
    http://www.myspace.com/kando89
    Grum lee and the bears: parodie pourrie exprès et en VF
    www.myspace.com/grumleeandthebears

From the announcement:

(1) War... it never changes... A never ending cycle of vengeance entraps all who are drawn into its bloody embrace. Will you be strong enough to be the one that finally puts an end to this tragic tale?
    This sounds like something from GSD. Does Kira play a part? Hope its hard, I am running out of things to do.

(2) Is there a mobile suit you've been itching to put together but just can't find all the parts? Well, this here's your chance to get all the parts you've been looking for!
    This should be really helpful as some class 2/3 suits appear rarely. Zeong gave me nightmares in that respect.
    Last edited by Onislash; 28-05-09 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    This should be really helpful as some class 2/3 suits appear rarely. Zeong gave me nightmares in that respect.
    Argh, that second one would be absolutely usless for me...since I already have got every part for every mobile suit....but then again, I dont even have xbox live...so I wouldnt be able to get it anyway

My PS3 died yesterday... so I can't get this, and I'm pretty sure I've lost all my save data too.

The missions sound interesting, but like GLP, the second one's useless to me since I have all the parts of all MSs already (or should that be 'did have'? T_T )

The first of this new DLC is interesting cause there is Sarah VS Reccoa and one will be ally (the one you don't have killed). So, to have "the O Licence" and to low donw Reccoa friendship, it is very good !!
    Xbox360 and ps3 GT: Sugizo58

Mes groupes :
    OngakuZensoku: Metal/Rock Prog/ Jrock www.myspace.com/ongakuzensoku
    Kando: Nu jazz (jazz, world, metal)
    http://www.myspace.com/kando89
    Grum lee and the bears: parodie pourrie exprès et en VF
    www.myspace.com/grumleeandthebears

The first misson is interesting, but over too fast. Certainly a good idea.

The second two are great (land and space of what has been mentioned) in theory, but there is 3 choices per misson so it still has a luck element to it.

Certainly the most interesting set of DLC so far. The Focus! mission is really annoying (Can not do it with most suits). The rest are the getting boring more True missions (Hard but not really after the 4th time) and the funny mission of coin flipping. Poor Gyunei hates me now, or should after all those beatings...

Thread Information