Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Default Dissidia: Final Fantasy

So many of you should know what this game is about. For those who don't it's really just a fanbased game where the heroes pit their wits and brawn against the villains from each FF title. It's a PSP exclusive game and has already been released in Japan.

I'll be one who waits until the EU release...

Same here, I can't wait for the PAL version of the game. The release date hasn't been comfirmed yet, but the NA comes around Summer this year, we europeans should get it maybe at the end of the year...

The characters I'm most looking forward to play are: Gabranth, Cloud Strife, Kuja, Terra Branford, Jecht and Sephiroth.

Famitsu gave this game, 36 out of 40, won a Plantinum award and was the top pick of the week.

More info here: http://thelifestream.net/final-fanta...mitsu-reviews/

I don't have much PSP games, so maybe I could actually buy it!
    But I'm not sure if I'll like it!

I'm really looking foward to this. Having watched some videos of it on Youtube, I really like the looks of the gameplay, especially after that first fight I watched between Cloud and Sephiroth on those floating rock things.

I was thinking of importing it, but after a while I decided to wait for Strikeforce instead, and get Dissidia when it is released over here.

No idea who I'd play as... I'm going to wait until I can test each of the characters before I decide. Although, I am a fan of FF VII...

Quote Originally Posted by HebiYaro View Post
    I don't have much PSP games, so maybe I could actually buy it!
    But I'm not sure if I'll like it!
    Maybe you could see a few videos on Youtube, if you played Ergheiz for PSX you will have a little idea on how the game works.

Its quite nice, since you characters level up and learn new techs, equipment. As expect from Square Enix the game has more than 100H, including all story modes, and unlocking everything.

Yeah, but Ergheiz is one of the few games I bought & sold few months after it's purchase (and I use to never sell my games, except some games I didn't appreciate or if I need money for others), I didn't like it, it was not really fun to play with, even with playable FF7 characters...
    It's mainly for that reason I'm a bit wary about Dissidia...

But Dissidia seems much better, and the fact that you can upgrade your skills reminds me of a rpg, it's a good idea ^^

I agree I didn't like Ergheiz that much, tough I had spent some nice hours on the mini-games with a friend, tought I was a little deceptioned with both Quest and Story modes.

The Ex-Burst and Ex-Mode and learning abilities as you level up, makes the game much more interesting.

If your interested, take a look at the VS battle quotes between characters (translated to english.)
    http://community.livejournal.com/ffc...mos/46913.html

Exdeath and Sephiroth are my mains ^^ Currently using Gabranth and Golbeza.

The game is freaking awesome. I had it in my PSP for almost 3 whole weeks XD

To Gabranth :
    Thanks for the Quotes!
    I hope the japanese voice could make it here!
    The game is beautiful in term of graphism. It's a plus.

I'm also waited for the europe release of this game, I can't wait to play this game.
    I've so far have noticed two people at my Uni who have imported it in and we're playing it during lectures, with both of them saying it was a great game to play.
    Can't wait to try it out myself!

Thread Information