Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Warriors 3

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    I heard from people at London Expo this weekend that SW3 was in short supply in the UK. I think the best bet is to order it online ^^. That's just my thought though, I'm not 100% sure tho as it's Nintendo rather than us this time.
    Funny thing is when you guys publish the games we get them no problem!

Ordered mine online but still waiting for it to come into stock!

**UPDATE**

It's just been despatched and got it for £23.85! Price has gone up to £32.85, lol!

Thanks god I ordered it!

So those who have played it so far what's it like?

Last edited by silvertongue; 02-06-10 at 01:53 PM.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Got mine Tuesday, although it had come Saturday, the postman jusr couldn't get in the block of flats I live in.

Its amazing. Best SW game to date, in my opinion. The Ultimate Musou attacks are stunning so destructive! Characters new looks are all great, and the voice acting, in my opinion, is great except for Hanzo's, which is nothing like it ever was in any game, including WO, and Hideyoshi's, for similar reasons.

I am also suprised, Hideyoshi's story is back to the SWXL one, and Motochika just spends his whole time with Mitsuhide.

By the way, does anyone want my FC?
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

Quote Originally Posted by Nevfx View Post
    Got mine Tuesday, although it had come Saturday, the postman jusr couldn't get in the block of flats I live in.

Its amazing. Best SW game to date, in my opinion. The Ultimate Musou attacks are stunning so destructive! Characters new looks are all great, and the voice acting, in my opinion, is great except for Hanzo's, which is nothing like it ever was in any game, including WO, and Hideyoshi's, for similar reasons.

I am also suprised, Hideyoshi's story is back to the SWXL one, and Motochika just spends his whole time with Mitsuhide.

By the way, does anyone want my FC?

Well mine came today and so far I've only played Kai's story which I really enjoyed. I really like the cut scenes and the battle plan before you go onto the stage. The voice acting is the best (IMO) it has ever been in a Warriors game. Those Ultimate Musous attacks are excellent!
    What do you mean by FC? Is it the friend code thingy?
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Nevfx View Post
    I am also suprised, Hideyoshi's story is back to the SWXL one
    Thats was not that far. Komaki-Nagikute (IIRC) was his last stage was it not? Does this mean not everyone and there pet dog goes to that stage with Ieyasu and Mitsunari?

Got it yesterday, so far I've completed Nobunaga, Mitsunari, Yukimura, and Magoichi's story modes.
    I love the Mikatagahara and Komaki-Nagakute stages in this game and even more The Osaka Campaign
    Last edited by DragonZhangLiao; 06-06-10 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    Well mine came today and so far I've only played Kai's story which I really enjoyed. I really like the cut scenes and the battle plan before you go onto the stage. The voice acting is the best (IMO) it has ever been in a Warriors game. Those Ultimate Musous attacks are excellent!
    What do you mean by FC? Is it the friend code thingy?
    Yes. Do you want my FC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    Thats was not that far. Komaki-Nagikute (IIRC) was his last stage was it not? Does this mean not everyone and there pet dog goes to that stage with Ieyasu and Mitsunari?
    I dont understand what your saying :'(

bah.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

Whats up?

I just unlocked the last character

Is the monkey king playing around with Magochi more than conquering the land?

Actually....

SPOILER

Nope. They dont interact at all, Magoichi hangs around with Masamune now.

Thread Information