Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Samurai Warriors 3

Quote Originally Posted by kunoichime View Post
    Kunoichi best character ever got her at max stats and her 4th weapon plus i did rescue of mitsunari on chaos no bother. completed all story modes, got 51 tanuki on normal mode and 12 on nightmare. can't get past last takamaru stage. completed historical mode got No, Oichi, Nene, Okuni, Kai, Takamaru and Kunoichi at 50 and unlocked max stats but only Nene and Kunoichi are at max stats. No, Okuni, Nene + Kuoichi - 4th weapons
    i've had the game since 29th May 2010

Quote Originally Posted by kunoichime View Post
    Kunoichi best character ever got her at max stats and her 4th weapon plus i did rescue of mitsunari on chaos no bother. completed all story modes, got 51 tanuki on normal mode and 12 on nightmare. can't get past last takamaru stage. completed historical mode got No, Oichi, Nene, Okuni, Kai, Takamaru and Kunoichi at 50 and unlocked max stats but only Nene and Kunoichi are at max stats. No, Okuni, Nene + Kuoichi - 4th weapons
    my friend has all musou modes completed, has everybody except takamaru, has only got 6 tanuki and is stuck on the way to ryokusame castle, has everybody else to 50 except kunoichi just to annoy me, she hasn't completed historical mode either yet

I'm glad you're enjoying this game, kunoichhime.

I am as well! I've just got all the statues in Murasame Castle in normal difficulty myself and have acquired Matsukaze, getting Takamura to level 50 in the process.

Also, kunoichhime, please when you have more to say use the ''Edit'' button by your last post if nobody else has replied after. Thank you.

i hope this game gets released sometime, ive been waiting for years.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

this game is amazing... what would would make it perfect now would be SW3E, yes?

I really hope this comes out on the 360 i don't have a wii but would proberly buy one if i had to just to play this <3 i love this series

It looks like a great game. And I'm sure it is.

Unfortunately, I can't play it. Cause it's Wii only. And being a student, not enough cash to buy a Wii console.

Please release it on the 360!

Thread Information