Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Warriors 3

i do hope they do it 4 xbox... i mean the wii's great and all, but i liked samurai warriors on a PROPER console, i luved SW2..

I just read it is coming out on Wii, PS3 and PS2. Is it true? I'm sure the Wii version would be very much different then the PS ones...it seems too different, if you ask me. I thought it was going to be just Wii, after the success of Katana, I imagined the SW Series was going to go through the Nintento consoles, and DW Series on the PS3.

I got a Wii just for this game, and Tales of Symphonia 2, so...

Where did you read about the PS2 , PS3 releases?

Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    Where did you read about the PS2 , PS3 releases?
    Wikipedia, I know you can't take it seriously, but apparantly KOEI said so...

dw in the wii console would be awesome !
    Moving the (wii)commander like a sword!

I disagree, I prefer it the way it is. But I think SW is going down that route...I can see myself leaving the SW Games now...
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

I am not waving my hand 800+ times a mission (Assuming 2 hits = kill, ignoring officers). Still they could of announced the game for other consoles if they were not using specific Wii stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    I am not waving my hand 800+ times a mission (Assuming 2 hits = kill, ignoring officers). Still they could of announced the game for other consoles if they were not using specific Wii stuff.
    LOL

Neither am I. Although, it may not use those controls. It may just be Nunchuk to move, A to attack, B charge attack maybe A+B for Musou. That wouldn't be so bad.
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

well i don't have a wii and if i did i would perfer it on the other consols, like Onislash said waving your arm around about 2000 times a battle would be seriously flawed.

and i thought kantana bomed dig time, i played it and mit sucked, how could that game be a success

Is this game still on planned for the Wii? How disappointing, not for those that have a Wii but for us that don't.
    To be honest I can't think of anything worse than waving your arm around like a loon to a hack and slash game. Bring it to the other consoles is what I say!
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Thread Information