Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Warriors 3

Not being a fan of the Samurai Warriors series, if it was put on the Nintendo Wii it'd certainly encourage me to buy it so long as with what you use the Wii Controller for is good.

it will come out for 360 and ps3, koei is not stupid they would make millions of dollars if it was for 360 and ps3 and lose millions if it was just for wii. if this game comes out for wii only i will never buy a koei game again!

the characters they have shown us look really cool and i hope they're all new and that there are even more new ones.(like 7 mabey?)

really finally it will be on those 2 plateforme, I though it would only be on Wii >< (plus I'm so rubbish on Wii) ^^ what's a good news!
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Quote Originally Posted by 64crayons View Post
    it will come out for 360 and ps3, koei is not stupid they would make millions of dollars if it was for 360 and ps3 and lose millions if it was just for wii.
    Do not forget the ps2 got 2 enhanced versions of PS3/Xbox 360 games that PS3/Xbox 360 owners have not seen yet. Besides it could not of hurt to actually say it is on other consoles (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Gischie View Post
    really finally it will be on those 2 plateforme, I though it would only be on Wii >< (plus I'm so rubbish on Wii) ^^ what's a good news!
    I'm affraid its not any "news" he is just voicing his opinion, KOEI hasn't announced nothing for other consoles rather than Wii. As much as I agree with the game on PS3 and Xbox360, there is nothing new yet. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gischie View Post
    oh no, i didn't mean it definately would i meant it should come out on those two platforms and also others, but its koei's descision

If its only going to be on the Wii...right now that wont really bother me, since we're going to be getting one soon but when I first heard that it was on the Wii, to be honest I was quite annoyed.

I had been waiting for a new SW game to come out, and I find out its going on the one console I dont have...but at least I dont have that problem anymore.

I havent really seen much or any new info on the game...is it going to be quiet...or am I just not looking?

my reaction to this news was shocked, i don't have a wii and i will not get one for one game, but seriously i was like WHAT!?
    Attached Images Attached Images

it will definetly come out for the other consoles so dnt worry

i think so too!
    anyone have any predictions as to who might those new characters be

Thread Information