Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Survival Mode

Default Survival Mode

What is everyones highest amount of wins in survival mode, also feel free to share tips, good characters to use, etc

My highest was 16 wins, it was my first ever go at it, and I used Motochika Chosokabe, Ling Tong and Yoshitsune Minamoto. Now that I have Taigong Wang...ive been using him to try and beat my previous score...but havent had all that much luck, I always seem to eventually get ringed out when im at around 12-14 wins ^^

My highest record ever was 40 wins. You start to take very little damage from enemies as the rounds go. My team (iirc) was;

Taigong Wang - Love his C1, followed with many other combos eithr by him or other character.

Ling Tong: He is really fast and the AI rarelly had a chance to hit him. He was really useful.

Lu Bu: Powerhouse and usual character I play with. But his R1 at a certain point stops being as much as useful as at start.

This was pretty much my team everytime I played. Usually switched between Himiko, Orochi/ Orochi X, Musashi, Yoshitsune, Keiji, Nobunaga and a few others.

20 wins with Orochi X and someone and someone else. Orochi X for 2 reasons. The first being the musou draining and stun move C1. The second reason is the actual musou as it does loads of damage and is easy to use.

Well my higest wins was 32 with Motochika Orochi and Tadakatsu honda i could have easily gotten more but i couldnt be bothered

I've got to 15-odd wins and then I let the CPU kill me since I was getting bored...

I have 32 wins using Lu Bu(press triangle Shield breaker ^^), Taigong wang, Orochi (I only press X and square and never let go of the enemy ^^)But i let the enemy kill me too cuz im getting bored too -_-"

Now my highest is at 24 wins...this time with Motochika, Taigong Wang and Ling Tong, man I really hate versing the power characters, even Kunoichi can be a real pain in the @ss >.<

With Power characters I usually do a C2 and then juggle =D

Yeah, that usually is the plan for most of the time, but when they start swinging at the same time, its hard to hit them without getting a few hits yourself, and if you're a technique or speed character, which I use the most, your string is always going to be disrupted by any kind of hits.

Although a good move to use is Taigong Wang's air charge, it sends them airborne, and vulnerable to a fairly good juggle combo

Yes! Finally i got 50 Wins Using LuBu,Orochi,TaigongWang
    Thanks to Jiahe for the Sig!

Thread Information