Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survival Mode

Ah HA!!! ive figured out an awsome way to kick @ss, using Ling Tong. I am playing survival right now, and I have been able to make it past 15 wins without even switching once. I have been using Ling Tong's C1 and Air Charge a lot to at least give me a chance at starting up a very long lasting S-String combo ending with both of his specials, that, and doing a lot of running around

As of right now, the other characters that I use havent really made much of an impact, but they do come in handy with the counter attack thingys, but other than that, they dont really seem to do all that much, but most of the time I would use a power character such as Ieyasu or Tadakatsu, and a Technique character such as Taigong or Motochika as backup

SSX is also good if you use her attacks before you get hit. ^^ thanks I try with Ling Tong.

Lol now i got 73 wins with Huang Zhong im using his Stun attck
    (Jump and Triangle)
    Thanks to Jiahe for the Sig!

I have 10 wins. But just because I played it only once (achievement...) and then never bothered to play again...too busy to unlock Orochi X.

I find myself continuously going through Survival mode, as if you get to around 20-30 wins consistantly, you can easily rack up a hell of a lot of exp points, and make the rest of the game easier (^.^)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdoms_Warrior View Post
    Lol now i got 73 wins
    What?!
    Out of curiosity, how long did it take?

It takes an Hour, Huang Zhong is my only chance and then when I realized that Im getting bored fighting so i decided to be killed by the opponent

Wow...well, congratulations for your perseverance. I know I couldn't last more than 10-odd rounds before growing bored

My highest is 25 wins and I think I used Orochi, Orochi X, and Sun Ce. XD I almost got 26 with the same characters but when I went to try again, Jiang Wei knocked my Orochi out of the ring with s-string attacks. How embrassing for Orochi. >.>
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

Quote Originally Posted by Jiahe View Post
    My highest is 25 wins and I think I used Orochi, Orochi X, and Sun Ce. XD I almost got 26 with the same characters but when I went to try again, Jiang Wei knocked my Orochi out of the ring with s-string attacks. How embrassing for Orochi. >.>
    Lol...Dnt worry you can try again

Thread Information