Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Ultimate Weapon Materials (Excluding legends)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    913

    Default Ultimate Weapon Materials (Excluding legends)

    Where to find these materials? Its getting rather hard to find almost anything, for example Cao Pi's ultimate weapon requires:

    Mystic Blade (l)
    Mystic Blade (s)
    Warrior Soul

    I have found Mystic Blade (s) and Mystic Blade (w) a few random times at Zenith Tower but what about Warrior Soul?

    General Tips would be appreciated, thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    Where to find these materials? Its getting rather hard to find almost anything, for example Cao Pi's ultimate weapon requires:

    Mystic Blade (l)
    Mystic Blade (s)
    Warrior Soul

    I have found Mystic Blade (s) and Mystic Blade (w) a few random times at Zenith Tower but what about Warrior Soul?

    General Tips would be appreciated, thanks.
    You can get Warrior Soul from Xu Zhu in Chapter 6 Manipulation. It's a rare drop so attach Luck orb as it should increase your chances of Xu Zhu dropping it. It may take a few attempts though.
    I had to fight Lu Meng a few times just so he'd drop Dragon Soul (b) but he did eventually!

    Hope this helps!

    Last edited by silvertongue; 18-05-09 at 08:04 AM.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,595

    Default

    Yer, you generally have to do the Legend Missions to get those rare items right?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    913

    Default

    I thought the luck orb only increased the chance of items appearing rather than what appears. Am I wrong?

    Another question, if 5 is the max for building ranks (warehouse,blacksmith) why are they still leveling?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    I thought the luck orb only increased the chance of items appearing rather than what appears. Am I wrong?

    Another question, if 5 is the max for building ranks (warehouse,blacksmith) why are they still leveling?

    Once they reach the max of level5 that's when they'll stop levelling. As for the luck orb I just equipped it anyway. Maybe it helped maybe it didn't but I got the items I needed eventually by doing those battles.

    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Makes sense, Thanks.

    My blacksmith and market are still leveling at 5. Why is that? Are some things revealed when the bar reached max?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    Makes sense, Thanks.

    My blacksmith and market are still leveling at 5. Why is that? Are some things revealed when the bar reached max?

    Yes they do
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    913

    Default

    That explains some of the earlier " Your facility level is insufficient" messages.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,595

    Default

    I always equip the Luck Orb as I'm a collection whore ^^

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    I always equip the Luck Orb as I'm a collection whore ^^

    You're a collection whore too? lol!

    I need to get all the cards collected now!

    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •