Thread: What's under your hood? (PvP)

Talking What's under your hood? (PvP)

Interested to see what SKILLS some of you have under your PVP Gundums hoods. Im sure most of you hold on to these secrets tighlty but here is mine. Any advice is welcome.

GUNDUM: Strike
    SKILLS:

Adv guard
    Biocomputer X2
    press hit
    H strike

sometimes i swap in:

min drive
    sniper
    counter

i will share mine wit u there all ones i thought everybody else would use i have tried to have these on all the suits minovsky drive speed star power radiator biocomputer and armor gain and depending on the suit i mite have hexa drive instead of the last one if the move deals a good range and has decent attack and so with these skills i own the battlefield

my wing zero is nearly maxed with it's rank 4 parts. only bummer is tht right arm!! needs a better defence rating so i can trance th "final victor" mission with some power!! here's th pics for proof. need to downsize some so please see what i hve!! i'm pretty happy with my set up of attachments tho if i could add 1 more, it would definately b aura drive? works a dream when u have it timed right

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mp99; 20-05-09 at 07:39 PM.

Everybody knows my Wing Zero's attachments thanks to youtube, but I'll bite

Biocomputer
    Zero Range Shot
    Sniper
    Chase Drive
    Hexadrive

Quote Originally Posted by br33d911 View Post
    Interested to see what SKILLS some of you have under your PVP Gundums hoods.
    I thought that the MSs you use online only have generic stats and no skills. If I'm wrong, sowwy :3

Here's my MP Bawoo (Glemy) skills:

Minovsky Drive
    Cross/Square Drive (whichever gets up the C4 attack, can't remember)
    Sniper
    Zero Range shot
    Armour Gain

Yeah, maximum boost to the C4, baby! With this, I can take down most aces in one hit depending on the difficulty. Oh, and the SP is even better

I <3 my MP Bawoo

I tried out a few ships with my 50 CHAR like the infinate, strike, and wing zero.

I love the speed of the strike and have unlocked it for AMARO who has 300 capped shot and 817 overall. can't wait to try it out. I got c4 skill increase ( i believe that's the one ) snipe, zero range, min drive n speed. don't need the bio cause the shot is brutal and fills it almost ever 10-15 secs.

if i decide to go melee, Ussoor asia with the master gundum looks deadly.

i really really like the infinate gundum as well and it's fast!!! weak on the overall list but I am tempted to take Lacus who is 39 of 40 ranked and the infinate and see if I can surprise some people.

what do you think? Any comments would be most welcome and ideas of your own.

not yet to b33d 911. so far eypon is my only melee suit. works fine with high magnetismand inc melee range.

yes!! got my wing zero with maxed rank 4 parts!!

i thnik my new skills are : sniper, shock absorber, armour gain, pressure hit,and 1 tht improves melee attacks to a certain percentage.

tech level : 7
    Last edited by mp99; 21-05-09 at 08:54 PM.

Thread Information