View Poll Results: Would you like SKILLS to be accessible in Online play?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!! DW:G2 need to send out the download right away!!!

3 33.33%
  • I am interested in skills, but as an option in pregame , not automatic.

4 44.44%
  • Done care either way.

0 0%
  • Absolutely not!!! The Online play is satisfying as it is played now.

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Skills be allowed Online in Gundam 2?

Default Should Skills be allowed Online in Gundam 2?

I understand the difficulty in adjusting online play to allow the use of PILOT SKILLS but how many of you would be interested if KOEI designed a download in the future to enable this?

Not that I have played online at all, but perhaps if it was optional, to be able to use skills, that would probably work so much better, so you can have those battles for those who dont want to use skills, and also have those other battles for the others who want to be able to use the skills.

So I voted for the second option ^^

I voted second too, I think they could end up being abused too quickly.

But I would love to see battles between two uses just slashing away at each other with fighting instinct applied. I'd be one of those two.

Maybe create some epic Master/Burning gundam battles.

If we could use skills, I would totally starting piloting the Ball. That would be awesome to beat a gundam user with my ball This is no Ball, boy! No ball

Although I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd fight just a little harder against DG cells spammers to show how pointless their skill really is against a human player

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    I voted for the second option ^^
    Same here. After all, if you're a new player without any skills, you shouldn't want to fight someone who has skills like Ace Killer, Jamming etc. The way it is at the moment is best for balance (except for all those silly people who use gundams ), but having the option for skills would allow for a more high-powered, personnal fight.

Not only the option to add skills but a ranking system for better more advanced players. When you create a mission or match you can have the option not to allow certain ranks of players to join. that would solve the more advanced players from the noobs. I, on the other hand, prefer the compitition and the excitment of PvP personally and this game could be great with alittle push.

hell yeh,would offer an incite on how useful or not ur skills or opponent skills are wen th battlefield is aced everywhr.amorgain should be disabled tho otherwise duels have th poential to never end! a duel timer could save it but thts my thought

I like to uses SKILLS in ONLINE-MODE! Every Pilots have a max(s) of 3. It tells what kind of Pilot you are, your personality, your gundam abilities. Certainly helps a smaller Mobile Suite(s) like Uso! I like SKILLS for ONLINE! Got my vote-

I wish more people would vote. we got 70 views and 6 votes . I think if enough people vote we might get a change or at least a consideration.

EVERYONES, VOTE!!!IT'S A POLL!!!

sorry to say but i voted no on this i think people would abuse it and ruin it for those who want a decent game its fine just the way it is and its fair for everybody its down to our own skills and abilities

Thread Information