Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Default Heroes

Anyone else up-to-date on this TV series? I've been watching since season 1, loved that season, but didn't find the second that good. However thankfully the director apologized for that season and delivered a great start to season 3.

My favorites have always been Peter and Hiro.

The BBC is launching part 2 of season 3 next month, so I assume the US will get it first very soon.

I watched season 2 and I found it's not that interesting, maybe you're right, second one isn't that good. ^^"

I gave it up since the first season especially thank to the last episode it was so UNREAL!!!!!! and sound SO WRONG!!!! -_- the only character which gives me the will to watch it was Hiro because he reminds me one of my friend.

What was wrong with the last episode?

And I expected you to comment about that person. :P

which person, it's just an random friend

Well like how did they do to meet up all together and the final fight to kill the baddie, I mean like they all give him a punch, it sounds so ridiculious for me like the author has no more imagination and don't know how to end it

I loved it but I just got bored of it in Season 3.

A Jolly, albeit Grey Country called England

The same went for me. Watched the first episode and the only thing that kept me glue to the screen was Hiro Nakamura, due to his personality. Sylar was an okay villain, but he just bore me for some reason.
    The answer to the secret of life? Try Googling 42.
    I shall not rest and stop bugging KOEI UK, until they WILL translate Saihai no Yukue.

Hiro is really the only character to provide the series with comedy. Otherwise everyone else like Noah, Claire and Peter, as examples, are way too serious. I think this is why people tend to like Hiro. That, or his samurai sword.

I LOVE heros. Just hoping the series won't disappoint me like Lost did. I think they should introduce some more characters. Heros has a thing of killing off people after two episodes... :|

Still, it's just the February notice on BBC's site. I'm guessing the show will start late Feb then. I've also read an article about the producer Tim starting from scratch after this series. Whatever that's suppose to mean or hint.

Thread Information