Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Musou Orochi Z Discussion Thread

Default Musou Orochi Z Discussion Thread

Confirmed as a PS3 release (Japan only at the moment), this game is a compilation title of both Warriors Orochi 1 & 2, but with more content. The extra content will be of two new characters, Benkei who has been revealed, and another which is currently unknown. Apart from that the game will include more story stages and dream stages as well.

I'm sure even more will be added and announced due time, so please discuss your thoughts on MOZ.

Because of Koei Games being released on PSP and PS3, I'm actually going to end up buying these consoles just for these games!
    It really does sound awesome. I like the idea for it, I only wish they had announced it for X-Box 360.

I'm kind of interested about this title but I'm going to wait and see what other new stuff they will be putting into it before deciding if I want to buy it or not. That is if though the game gets released over here in europe.

I'm a sucker when it comes to buying the Warriors. I would ''try really hard'' and fail to avoid lol. The new character Benkei has already got my attention, most of WO2's added characters were all awesome, the best new additions to me added in any Warriors game. Plus there's the new stages and whatever else.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    I'm a sucker when it comes to buying the Warriors. I would ''try really hard'' and fail to avoid lol. The new character Benkei has already got my attention, most of WO2's added characters were all awesome, the best new additions to me added in any Warriors game. Plus there's the new stages and whatever else.
    Man, Sun Wukong was just awwwesome. Maybe Benkei or the other character will be just as awesome.

Yeah, hopefully his voice will be great. I loved each voice in WO2 for the newcomers, even Himiko of whom I thought would have an annoying vocal performance. I was really surprised.

His weapon seems to be a giant mechanical fist, can be seen as futuristic like Yoshitsune's. Plus he has weapons strapped to his back like Toshiie.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    Yeah, hopefully his voice will be great. I loved each voice in WO2 for the newcomers, even Himiko of whom I thought would have an annoying vocal performance. I was really surprised.

His weapon seems to be a giant mechanical fist, can be seen as futuristic like Yoshitsune's. Plus he has weapons strapped to his back like Toshiie.
    I never liked Yoshitsune.

If it is released in the UK I'm most definitely going to get it because my WO2 disk has been scratched and won't play properly. I need more games for my PS3 aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    If it is released in the UK
    I hope so too, we didn't get DW6 Special and DWG2 for PS2, I hope Koei by some reason doesn't release the game not just in the Uk but in the whole Europe. Hopefully they will.

After renting WO2, I really enjoyed it but was indecisive over whether I should buy it or not. If Z comes out over here, I will finally be able to stop hitting myself for not buying 2, since Z seems to have all of it, the first game, and more

Thread Information