Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Movie You Watched

Saw Judge Dredd just a half hour ago on the TV, and i guess it was pretty good, except for the ending where Dredd just said that he was late for his work and then went on to do it.

i watched the ususal sspects last night, its so damn good. i had a feeling the cripple shot keaton but i had no idea hewas kaiser soze
    i dont lie, i bend the truth

the only unchangeable thing is that things change.

http://www.thegamehomepage.com/stupidity/0.gif

i watched BOONDOCK SAINTS 2 in theaters. IT WAS AMAZING. totally recommended for people to watch.

Just got home from the city where i watched "A Christmas Carol" (in 3D) with Jim Carrey, and it was awesome! But then again, I really love that book by Charles Dickens, so i love almost all variants of it (like the one with disney characters and the muppet one). Though i have to say that this was even more awesome thanks to Jim Carrey. The "3D" effects were pretty lame though. Only things you could notice it on was kinda falling snow, sparkling thingies and hands being lifted, but I'd really recommend this movie to anyone.

I saw 4th Kind, The Descent 2 & Drag me to Hell. Really liked all 3 ^^ (especially 4th Kind personally ^^)

The Butterfly Effect (Director's Cut) great movie.

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Avatar, what a mind blowing movie. It was simply Amazing.. i wann see it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_gig View Post
    Avatar, what a mind blowing movie. It was simply Amazing.. i wann see it again!
    It is the last movie that I saw as well, and I must agree. One of the best movies I have ever seen, just amazing (^.^)

I watched both 'shooter' and 'the wrestler' over the weekend.

shooter was alright. typical thriller with a lot of people getting shot in the head. interesting plot though.

the wrester was solid. i can see why it was nominated (won?) awards and such. really enjoyed it, and i have been gaining more of an appreciation for films that end sort of ambiguously like this did.

Thread Information