Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Movie You Watched

Default Last Movie You Watched

Just simply post what movie you last saw and give a rating and a mini-review about it. Either what you liked or hated about the movie or just a description.

Ex:

Gran Torino

This is by far one of my favorite Clint Eastwood movies. I recommend it if you are interested in films about race representation of Asians in America. I thought the film was somewhat comical with Clint acting like a complete badass at 70 years old. However, I did not like the ending that much and some of the scenes were kind of slow. Overall it was still a great film and I enjoyed it very much.

8.5/10

The last one I watched was "The wrestler" and this is my mind about the movie :
    _ THE WRESTLER BEHIND THE SCENE : I was quite surprise by this movie, first of all by the reality of a wrestler life, like how they plan everything before the show, their tips and how they support each other and respect the older.
    _ THE REALITY : The fact that the hero has 2 jobs to live his passion and the sacrifices.
    _ THE YOUTH : It's the movie, the hero was in love of a strip teaser and it's funny because in both of their jobs they have to stay young.
    It sound quite pessimist as movie for me but I truly advice you to watch it ^^

8/10
    Last edited by Gischie; 22-01-09 at 11:00 AM.

LOTR: Return of the King. After watching the first two beforehand lol. I have the collectors editions as well.

Well RotK was the finale of the trilogy so was bound, or expected to be worth the viewing. My favorite scene would be the charge at Pelenor at the end with Rohan's cavalry. Just a glorious cinematic experince, certainly was when I first went to the cinema to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    LOTR: Return of the King. After watching the first two beforehand lol. I have the collectors editions as well.

Well RotK was the finale of the trilogy so was bound, or expected to be worth the viewing. My favorite scene would be the charge at Pelenor at the end with Rohan's cavalry. Just a glorious cinematic experince, certainly was when I first went to the cinema to see it.
    I love this trilogy too it was so good, too bad some people said it's too long to watch but to be franckly it's worth it!!!!
    Did you read the book?

Yeah I did. Not before the films were released though. My sister had done, and told me there was this new fantasic film, so we went to see. Though I was expecting it to be ''just okay...'' lol. I'm very glad I did. All three films have highlights worth watching. And no, I don't skip the Frodo/Sam parts.

A Jolly, albeit Grey Country called England

Eurgh, need to recheck my memory, because the only film that I have probably watched in the cinema last time is WALL-E.

Quote Originally Posted by Sho-saka View Post
    Eurgh, need to recheck my memory, because the only film that I have probably watched in the cinema last time is WALL-E.
    I heard positive reviews in papers. I heard it's a very sad movie, makes you quite emotional.

How good was it?

Bedtime Stories by Adam Sandler, thought it's gonna be as good as the Night at the Museum but it turned out to be not so good. I love that big eyed mouse tho

Be kind rewind

Stars Jack Blacks and is quite nice little film about a video store where all the tapes are wiped clean and the owner and his friend make their own versions. It's alright the story is okay and I'm not fond of the characters but their own versions of the films are excellent especially ghostbusters and Robocop.

6/10

Man, I really don't watch many films anymore..
    The Dark Knight was the last film I saw I think.

Thread Information