Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Movie You Watched

Yesterday I've seen Fight Club again. It's good to have this movie on dvd =)

I'm Not There
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

I watched In Bruges the other night which was great. Very funny but also very dark. I guarantee it won't be what you expect but there's some superb acting in it too. Colin Farrell is brilliant and Ralph Fiennes is excellent too.

Other than that I've been in the mood for 80s and early 90s action. You can't beat a bit of Chuck Norris or Van Damme or Seagal. If you haven't seen them in a while definitely check out some of these. They're still great.

Out for Justice
    American Ninja
    Universal Soldier
    Under Seige
    Invasion USA
    Predator
    Nico
    Cobra
    No Retreat No Surrender
    Big Trouble in Little China

I saw some movie on TV last night called Accepted (or something along those lines at least) about some young people creating their own fake college when they didn't get in to any college. It was pretty good and funny.

I saw Death Note 1 and 2 awesome movies and hot girls.

I saw Outlander a while ago, its a movie from the same producer of "Lord of the Rings".

Short resume; During the reign of the Vikings, Kainan, a man from a far-off world, crashes on Earth, bringing with him an alien predator known as the Moorwen. Kainan leads the alliance to kill the Moorwen by fusing his advanced technology with the Viking's Iron Age weaponry.

I recommend to any who liked the LoTD Series.

Taken

Great movie and a good action thriller. I love his character, no mercy. "I will find you and I will kill you" Muha ha ha.

The last movie I've seen was Gangster High.

Quite a brutal, yet fascinating asian movie

The last movie I saw was The Forbidden Kingdom, I thought it was pretty good, the fight between Jet Li and Jackie Chan was epic, I just wish we'd put on subtitles during the movie. Though I didn't really like the whole "karate kid" feel to the movie that the 'foreigner' guy brought (can't remember his name or the name of character he played). I think if he wasn't so main the movie could've been better. The fact that they never advertised he was in it (take the dvd cover for example) didnt help either.
    *spolier*
    also the fact that after all the training the lute girl said she'd done, she got killed pretty easily at the end which just made me lol. totally detracted from the movie though, imo.
    *end spoiler*
    but yeah, that's the end of my non-angry ranting, and besides those two things the movie was 100% awesome.

"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
    Before to go to cinema, I though that movie wouldn't be that good but I quickly changed my mind. I mean it's true just the concept of having a baby that could die and raise it still. Also If you think about it, why did we die old? I defintly adviced Koei forum member to watch that movie, well for me it changes me my opinion about somethings.

(I hope I didn't spoil it too much lol)
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Thread Information