Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DLC #1 What Do You Think?

Default DLC #1 What Do You Think?

I guess someone's got to start this thread so ...

What do you think of the first DLC for DW Strikeforce?

The first and the last missions interest me so if people post on the missions I will appreciate it, thanks.
    Last edited by Onislash; 28-05-09 at 05:45 PM.

I've got it... but haven't tried any missions yet, since we've been too busy playing the MH Freedom Unite demo that also came out

Will let you know once I actually play them multiplayer.

The first misson is great! Pheonix souls quite often and 4000 reward! The rest are too easy, but whats a Multi Attack? Not that it was needed..

I really thought they were going to be super-difficult quests that tested your skills and character builds. I was dissappointed they were all so easy. I hope future packs ramp up the difficulty.

In fairness, Immortal + Seal Resist (only thing that you kill you after Immortal easily) makes most things all too easy. That said I would still be at Chapter 6 without it!

Is there a point to Mei Castle X and Guan Du X? They just seem like harder stages of the first versions. There is a 5 star version of everything, so why?

Unhappy I've obviously got some work to do.

Jumped straight into the Arena Challenger level, and got my proverbial handed to me. Mind you, my character is only at level 18 and I'm using the much despised Dian Wei.

And you guys reckon these levels are mostly easy? I've obviously got a long way to go to.

I am over double your level and cant be killed in fury mode, you get the idea after that. I do like the first mission however as it saves me going to Zenith Tower as well (Dragon Soul (y) ).

To be honest I was a little disappointed with them. The first one with Ice whatever it's called is great but the rest are pretty meh.
    However the fact they're free really means you can't complain because at least we're getting something. Something is better than nothing. I just hope they up the difficulty level for future DLC!

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

I join the disappointing side, honestly I thought it would be something more difficult than that... and the Cao PI's stage just look like a copy of Lu Bu's one :s does that means Koei want to put no effort on the DLC?

Thread Information